If you are an enthusiastic, energetic Strategic Sales Manager (m/f/d) with a passion for sales and achieving targets this is the role for you! We are looking for someone who is a fast learner with a great work ethic and enjoys the challenges in a fast paced environment. You will be responsible to engage with the biggest companies in the German market (Dax 100) and acquire them as B2B customers.
Location: Ideally Munich but open for other locations in Germany!
* Deliver growth in a critical market and segment within the FREE NOW organisation
* Acquire new strategic B2B customers for our FREE NOW Business Account
* Create and maintain profitable, long term relationships with your accounts
* React quickly to changes in the market environment
* Negotiate contracts and build business relationships
* Represent FREE NOW within the industry, attend events and conferences and build a network in Germany and Europe
* Key internal stakeholder management, reporting on performance to the Head of Sales
* Update & maintenance of Salesforce as our CRM
Experience & Skills
* Proven large scale strategic B2B sales experience
* Proven track record of enterprise sales success in a complex software or technology environment (preferably SaaS)
* Strong rapport and relationship building with both internal departments and external customers
* Comfortable with ambiguity, thrives in a fast-moving environment where things change all the time
* Excellent presentation skills, ability to translate complex thoughts into easily digestible content (in both German and English)
* Willing to travel 1-2 days per week to customer meetings
* Industry experience in travel management, ride hailing, hospitality is a plus
* Used to working with Dax 100 accounts is a plus
* Fluent in English and German
About FREE NOW:
FREE NOW was founded as (COMPANY NAME) in June 2009 and was the world's first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. In July 2019, (COMPANY NAME) rebranded to FREE NOW as part of a global mobility brand family and set itself up as a multiservice mobility provider.
With 14 million passengers and more than 100,000 drivers, FREE NOW is one of the leading ride-hailing providers in Europe. Since February 2019, the service is part of the FREE NOW group, the ride-hailing joint venture of BMW and Daimler.
FREE NOW today works with more than 700 employees in 26 offices and is available in over 100 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is leading the operational business as CEO Europe of FREE NOW.
More information is available at: wxx.xxxx-xxx.xxm
What we can offer you?
* Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
* Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
* Have your birthday off
* ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, regular team events, a football table and many more