(COMPANY NAME) is the fastest-growing enterprise software company in history. Our team grew to over 2,900 employees today, across 53 offices in 20 countries... In just a few years.
Our culture is embedded into our DNA, guiding us every step of the way. We're fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that's not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It's an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds (COMPANY NAME) employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for an Inside Sales Representative, based in Munich, to manage his/her own commercial accounts (with individual sales quota), close deals, bring in new customers, and expand existing customers in their RPA Journey.
You already have several years of experience developing leads, closing deals, working together in teams on projects and account planning, and are truly a hunter. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with new customers and pave the road map for their RPA journey, as well as to scale existing customers and work with partners to maximize the benefits of RPA within the entire organization. Ultimately, you will boost sales experience, learn about the market / people / customers, contribute to our long-term business growth and build your career path!
This is what you'll do at (COMPANY NAME)
* Own set of commercial accounts within Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Poland, as well as work with partners involved in the deals
* Prospecting and new customer acquisition, as well as scaling and building of existing accounts across departments and organizations
* Being the expert in the licensing model and with support from Pre-sales, you will advise on structure and landscape of RPA
* Providie timely and accurate sales forecasts on an ongoing basis, as well as documenting all activities in our CRM
* Possibility of working together with Field sales and gaining knowledge on Enterprise accounts
This is what you'll bring to our team
* Excellent communication skills in both English and German
* A couple of years of sales experience - forecasting, account planning, negotiations & closing, CRM system management and partner relationships
* Ability to deliver results quickly and openness to learn fast in an exciting company culture
* Flexibility and prioritization is a must, while working in this fast pace environment and with so many different clients and partners
* Teamwork is an absolute must; we are here to build something together and push each other to the top
* Motivation to learn about the industry, our clients, and strategic needs in order to bring the (COMPANY NAME) vision of a "Robot for Every Person" into a reality
* Employment in a growing dynamic company, uniting the best of both worlds with a startup mentality and the possibilities of a large organization
* Modern, fast, energetic, multicultural environment
* Interesting and fun team
* Opportunities for learning and professional growth
* Flexible work schedule with home office possibilities given days of the week
* (COMPANY NAME) benefits including sports subscription, lunch and snacks every day in the office
Life at (COMPANY NAME) sometimes feels like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with a lot of learning opportunities. On this journey, you will enjoy all the usual perks, as well as access to premium health packages or 401(k). We believe the relationship between an employee and a company is a two-way street; it's why we choose to reward every employee with a Stock Options Plan.
At (COMPANY NAME), we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes