(COMPANY NAME) is the fastest-growing enterprise software company in history. Our team grew to over 2,900 employees today, across 53 offices in 20 countries... In just a few years.
Our culture is embedded into our DNA, guiding us every step of the way. We're fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that's not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It's an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds (COMPANY NAME) employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for Sales Development Representatives, based in Munich, to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to investigate new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
Ideally you already have first experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and prospecting into new accounts. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects from first contact to initial conversation. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we'd like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales experience, learn about the market / people / customers, contribute to our long-term business growth, and build your career path into numerous directions: marketing, sales, operation, RPA developer, and more.
This is what you'll do at (COMPANY NAME)
* Qualify all leads from marketing campaigns, events, contacts and transform them into a sales opportunity (inbound leads).
* Actively call potential customers through contacts in our internal database, emails, and proactively build new relationships through social networking (outbound prospecting, no cold calling involved).
* Identify client's needs and support Marketing and the sales team you are assigned to, in order to develop a solution for the client's digitalization strategy.
* After qualification, stay involved in the opportunity and set up meetings/ calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives to transition and move the opportunity forward.
* Monitor accuracy of inbound leads, flag issues and revise the lead flow, suggesting best practices. Based on that, you will suggest and support internal automation projects, and create use cases for (COMPANY NAME).
* Participate in company organized trainings and stay up-to-date with the newest and biggest trends in the RPA, AI, and Digitalization strategy from (COMPANY NAME), our partner network, and major clients.
This is what you'll bring to our team
* University degree OR first experience in sales and familiarity with CRM software like Salesforce
* Excellent communication skills in both English and German
* Ability to deliver results quickly and openness to learn fast in an exciting company culture
* Flexibility and prioritization is a must, while working in this fast pace environment and with so many different clients
* Teamwork is an absolute must; we are here to build something together and push each other to the top
* Motivation to learn about the industry, our clients, and strategic needs in order to bring the (COMPANY NAME) vision of a "Robot for Every Person" into a reality
* Employment in a growing dynamic company, uniting the best of both worlds with a startup mentality and the possibilities of a large organization
* Modern, fast, energetic, multicultural environment
* Interesting and fun team
* Opportunities for learning and professional growth
* Flexible work schedule with home office possibilities given days of the week
* (COMPANY NAME) benefits including sports subscription, lunch and snacks every day in the office
Life at (COMPANY NAME) sometimes feels like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with a lot of learning opportunities. On this journey, you will enjoy all the usual perks, as well as access to premium health packages or 401(k). We believe the relationship between an employee and a company is a two-way street; it's why we choose to reward every employee with a Stock Options Plan.
At (COMPANY NAME), we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes