At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves - or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started (COMPANY NAME) to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At (COMPANY NAME) you'll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
* Unlimited holiday
* Lunch every Friday
* Flexible working
* Company wide trips
* Choice of hardware
* Flexible travel policy
Half orator, half organiser - you combine inspiring idea pitching skills with the organisational obsession of someone who alphabetises their vinyl collection. You'll perform a vital role within our sales team developing inbound and outbound leads - via demo requests, emails, and phone calls - into qualified opportunities for our account executives.
This is an ideal role for an articulate, determined, and customer-focused individual who is passionate about starting a career in sales and business development at a fast-growing startup.
* Drive (COMPANY NAME)'s revenue growth through outreach via phone, email, and demo requests, you'll be mapping DACH companies and markets to ensure we always get through to the right person.
* Set up appointments for the sales team, and meet a weekly goal of outbound meetings set.
* Cultivate and qualify new inbound leads that turn into quality meetings.
* Understand and succinctly communicate the (COMPANY NAME) value proposition.
* A perfect command of German, you'll be comfortable pitching (COMPANY NAME) to execs!
* Familiarity with (or willingness to learn) CRM tools such as Salesforce.
* Sales experience preferred but not essential.
* Comfortable conversing about management techniques, web technologies, and basic statistics (correlation, regression, distributions, etc.).
* Previous experience in a software sales role is desirable
* Proactive mindset and upbeat personality, with strong organisational skills