(COMPANY NAME), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas-a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World's Most Innovative Company ten years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at (COMPANY NAME).
Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers and partners, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Diversity & Inclusion:
One of (COMPANY NAME)'s core values is, Equality. (COMPANY NAME) believes in equal opportunity employment for everyone. (COMPANY NAME) also promotes and respects work-life balance, because we believe that enhancing individual and professional growth is key to global success.
Be successful together:
(COMPANY NAME) is a fast growing company which has kept its strong core values: trust, equality, growth and innovation.
We foster creativity and innovation at every level. We align the entire company on the same objectives, strategic vision and country goals, which are built as one team. We are intentional about creating an inclusive community where every individual's voice is heard and everyone is empowered to be their authentic self.
We are currently looking for curious and driven Account Executives with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. You will be selling our entire portfolio of products across an industry align patch of enterprise accounts.(COMPANY NAME) offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell business applications solutions and be set up for success. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, customer oriented Account Executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At (COMPANY NAME) integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
* As part of our Enterprise Sales team you will be selling to our top enterprise 'Enterprise Automotive' accounts
* You will build, share with an extended team and implement an account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential.
* Manage and Orchestrate the entire complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications.
* Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers.
* Evangelize the (COMPANY NAME) vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
* Solid track of solution selling experience
* Industry knowledge Automotive
* Ability to map out and strategically define account plans for top tier accounts managed.
* Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform.
* Effectively optimizes internal and external networks.
* Evidence of relationship building skills with an ability to grow and nurture relationships.
* Excellent at leveraging C-level and LOB relationships.
* Exhibits characteristics of self-starting, risk taking, and a drive to succeed.
* Must be proficient in both oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to negotiate complex deals.
* Curious to join the (COMPANY NAME) Ohana
* Very competitive compensation package with uncapped commission and employee stock purchase plan
* Ramp up schedule including training boot camp in San Francisco at hire and continuous sales and product training
* Career Advancement in a fast paced and rapidly growing organization, mobility within the firm
* Joining on of the most innovative companies in the world
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Accessibility - If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact the Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm Recruiting Department.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org