(COMPANY NAME) is a sprouting technology company that is revolutionizing both the retail & logistics industries. Every year, more than 20% of retail goods are returned or simply never sell. This creates billions of costs for retailers and tons of unnecessary waste for the environment. Our mission is to make retail more sustainable by optimizing returns and overstock management; we turn waste into profits.
To accomplish this, we built an innovative system throughout the whole reverse supply chain, to redirect every item to its next best home. We leveraged on data and technology to increase the retailer's profitability and customer satisfaction while creating transparency and reducing environmental waste.
Our team perfectly balances experience and agility to achieve the best results. As part of our experienced team members, we have our co-founder Christoph M. Mueller, successful serial entrepreneur (eg. Founder of CreditGate24). Our CTO Piotr Steininger, former CTO in multiple ventures, System Architect and seasoned coder, and a wide board of advisors and supporting entities.
We are now looking for a candidate to take over B2B Sales & Business Development with the right values, skills and mindset to help us disrupt the industry and create a lasting company.
Your tasks & duties
This position is ideal for candidates with previous experience (1-3 years) in sales or purchasing, especially in the the retail or ecommerce industry. We also expect a professional with autonomy and self-accountability that works based on results and sales goals. The position also requires having an entrepreneurial mindset that fits an exciting and agile working strategy.
You will be in charge of prospecting, contacting, closing deals and maintaining relations with managers in the sales department, logistics department, marketing department and financial department of e-commerces and retailers operating in the DACH & Benelux region.
Important for us:
* Languages: German (Full Working Proficiency/Native) and English (Advanced/Native), additional languages are an advantage.
* Work location: Berlin. There must be flexibility and willingness to travel to client's location if necessary.
* Personality: Honest, direct, keen, empathic, a focused executor but also forward thinker.
* Hands-on attitude, if there needs to be work done, it will be done.
* Culture fit: Taking advantage of working with both senior experienced team members as well as young agile founders. For the remote positions, self-accountability and result oriented.
* Value and vision-driven, ability to embody the overall vision and mission of the company.
* Continuous development, willingness to learn and lead as part of the growth stage of the company.
Your profile & qualifications
* Deep understanding of sales processes, account management and business development tecniques through previous job experiences, ideally in a retail company or e-commerce.
* Skilled at call calling, engaging, creating empathy, guiding smart conversations, skilled deal closer.
* Technology affine with knowledge of sales tools such as Zoho(CRM), Mailchimp, Slack, Excel, etc.
* High flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
What we offer
* A small and dynamic team.
* Close advice of experienced advisors.
* Flat hierarchy and open communication.
* Being part of an impactful company.
* A high degree of autonomy.
* Get stuff done days and mentality.
* Highly attractive career possibilities and fast growth.
* Attractive sales commissions.
Salary and additional compensation benefits to be discussed upon the applicant's profile.
We're looking forward to hearing from you