At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves - or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started (COMPANY NAME) to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve. You'll be selling (COMPANY NAME) to companies in the DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) market.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At (COMPANY NAME) you'll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
* Unlimited holiday
* Flexible working
* Company wide trips
* Flexible travel policy
* Close a quota of deals per month based on meetings provided to you by a sales development rep.
* Have an ability - and desire - to understand customers problems and sell solutions that solve those problems.
* Be ruthlessly efficient at drilling into deal blockers and disqualifying leads that are a bad fit.
* Take feedback from customers and funnel it into the product development process.
* Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline via Salesforce CRM.
* Help us define the sales strategy and build the sales organisation
* Proven tech/startup sales experience, ideally in SaaS for mid-market companies.
* Proven track record of building a client base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals.
* Ability to communicate with C-level or equivalent professionals.
* Ability to identify customer problems and propose comprehensive solutions for their needs.
* Comfortable conversing about management techniques and basic statistics (correlation, regression, distributions, etc.).
* Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process.
* Ability to solve problems, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organisation.
* Strong technical understanding and excellent presentation skills
* Experience selling software successfully to the DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) market
* Fluent in German