Berlin, Germany Account Management Business Development CRM Google Analytics Sales
(COMPANY NAME) is the biggest search engine for on-demand housing. Our mission is to help people settle in their new cities as smoothly as possible. We serve in more than 300 of the largest hubs for international people including Berlin, London, New York, Singapore and currently aggregate more than 1.5M listings from 150+ different partners around the world. Headquartered in Berlin, (COMPANY NAME) has opened its US office in San Francisco in Sep 2018.
The Business Development team works with furnished rentals partners including the likes of Airbnb, Homelike, Spotahome, Badi, Wunderflats, to name a few. We help our partners drive new revenue while promoting (COMPANY NAME).
Our partnerships serve as a significant growth driver for our overall business today. As a Business Development Specialist, you will be responsible for seeking out and acquiring new partners in the market while building strong relationships with them.
* Build up and expand (COMPANY NAME)'s partnerships in Europe and the US.
* Define and own the client acquisition strategy and develop our business with existing accounts.
* Exceed Sales Quota.
* Build good relationships with existing and potential clients at C-level / Partner level.
* Identify and develop new business opportunities.
* Be responsible for your own productivity and performance while maintaining a visible pipeline and KPI dashboard.
* Join external meetings, conferences, and events to meet strategic partners.
* Work closely with Marketing and the Tech team.
What we are looking for
* You have a strategic mindset with a hands-on mentality and you are equally excited about exploring new areas of growth and bring them to live on an operational level.
* Excellent people and communication skills.
* Constant self-learner with a hands-on approach, a good sense of prioritization as well as having the drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent organization skills and ability to work to deadlines.
* You have a strong interest in new business models and trends within the online sector as well as a solid understanding of data analytics (Excel, Google Analytics).
* Comfortable with G Suite and cloud-based technology such as Slack and Pipedrive.
* Experience in the travel industry is a plus.
* Native level European language (German, French, Italian) would be advantageous, fluent English.
Why work with us?
* You will join a world-class team with experienced founders with past achievements in their previous projects.
* You will be making decisions impacting the whole company and feel the excitement of building a successful company.
* Competitive salary and flexible working times.
* You will work with people who believe in the company, love what they do and are happy being together.
* Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback.
* Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities.
Think you can make your mark? Come join our journey!
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via email to [email protected]
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need