Requisition ID: 2xxxx8
Work Area: Corporate Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The GPSO Franchise for Cloud Excellence unit has the mandate to support the board area in driving strategic initiatives while securing effective and efficient operations. As part of the Customer Service Transformation organization, the Post Sales Process Excellence team provides governance on operations process standards and coordinates the continuous process improvement for the Cloud Delivery units. Main focus is ensuring process compliance to achieve external attestations/certifications and simplifying and harmonizing Cloud Delivery processes to support (COMPANY NAME)'s Cloud growth strategy. Ultimate goals are cloud services that are reliable and easy to consume for our customers.
The team supports the cloud delivery units improve and establish effective and efficient processes. In an integrated working model between Post Sales Process Excellence, the Security Compliance Office and the delivery units, the team ensures that the processes fit to business requirements and are compliant to regulatory demands. The team supervises the design and further development of the overall Cloud Delivery Process Map governance.
The Post Sales Process Excellence team is responsible for:
* Driving simplification of cloud delivery processes along the Run Simple agenda and TopX programs like Build Customers for Life (BC4L)
* Supporting cloud transformation initiatives regarding improvements to operations
* Establishing excellent process management practices supporting (COMPANY NAME) cloud delivery units to improve their business outcome by means of improved process effectiveness and efficiency
* Designing the Golden Standard Framework and embedding the Multi-Dimensional-Compliance Framework into the Cloud Delivery Process Map
* Owning and maintaining the Cloud Delivery Process Map so that process information can be used as baseline for improvement projects, process related assessments by internal and external parties, to prioritize projects and to provide transparency on interactions between processes
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for a colleague to complement our international team. In order to consult the units on critical operations and highly business relevant topics and their integration into the sales processes, a broad knowledge of the customer lifecycle and in-depth knowledge of operations is required. You should be able to connect the dots in an end to end view.
As a Post Sales Operation Specialist you will support (COMPANY NAME)'s Cloud Transformation journey by:
* Driving strategic projects with board level attention and communicating towards executives
* Leading process design activities leveraging industry best practices and relevant norms (e.g. ITIL, COBIT, ISO9001/2xxx1, TOGAF)
* Driving harmonization & simplification of Cloud Delivery processes along the Run Simple agenda
* Consulting Cloud Delivery Units by applying (COMPANY NAME)'s standards and best practices
* Design and Document processes and process assets according the Cloud Delivery Process Framework & (COMPANY NAME) Process documentation standards (Signavio) and ensure compliance demands (e.g. ISO, SOC, C5 etc.) are reflected in the processes
* Applying lean principles like identifying waste in existing processes and ensuring process simplification
* Identifying and prioritizing fact-based process improvement opportunities (e.g. based on process mining)
* Actively contributing to the overall process improvement and process governance activities ensuring cross Delivery Unit collaboration
* Supporting internal and external process audits in close collaboration with the Security Compliance Office to achieve the relevant certifications/attestations
* Managing process deployment activities like info sessions, trainings and team coaching
* Working in an international team and drive global knowledge sharing
We expect you to be a excellent team player and work collaboratively on the challenges ahead.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Bachelor or Master degree in (computer) science, business administration or related field
* Good understanding of and / or track record in business process management
* Certification in IT norms (e.g. ITIL and TOGAF) is a plus
* Experienced with certification and attestation in multi-norm environments (e.g. ISO 2xxx1, SOC1/2) is plus
* Project management skills and ability to drive topics
* Understanding of (COMPANY NAME) cloud transformation roadmap and activities
* Knowledge of cloud-based operations (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
* Structured and strong analytical thinking
* Verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent project and program management skills
* Excellent presentation skills
* Experience in modeling business processes (BPMN)
* Results oriented
* Experienced with working in international & global teams and intercultural awareness
* Friendliness and a positive attitude towards customers and colleagues
* Fluency in German and English
* Knowledge of the Customer Lifecycle (including sales)
* Good technical understanding
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Collaboration and Teamwork
* Negotiation and conflict management
* 2+ years' experience in Project Management, IT consulting or IT operations
* Experience in maturing or automating business processes
* Experience in process compliance and certification/attestation is a plus
* Experience in (COMPANY NAME)'s cloud environment preferred
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Consulting, Law, Program Manager, Sales, Technology, Legal, Management