Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing software companies in the Bay Area? (COMPANY NAME)'s Search & AI-Driven analytics platform is disrupting the BI industry by making analytics 1000x faster and easier for non-technical business people.
(COMPANY NAME) (TS) Professional Services Organization provides a complete set of services that enable our customers to be successful with putting the power of a thousand analysts in every business person's hands. Our Engagement Managers (EMs) drive successful implementation services and customer satisfaction within a portfolio of accounts. The EM is responsible for the successful launch of a solution using the (COMPANY NAME) product by managing all aspects of project delivery, timely deliverables, and project staffing in the context of specific engagements.
The goal of the EM is to ensure that the value outlined in the purchase process is achieved, documented, and communicated throughout the engagement.
EM's must be able to understand a client's desired goals and business objectives and work with TS architect to craft a solution that meet the client's needs. EMs will work with TS Operations on scheduling and staffing the engagement. It is the responsibility of the EM to ensure that we are delivering value to the customer in accordance with the plan established in the Statement of Work (SOW).
The EM will work cross-functionally with our Architects, Customer Success Managers (CSM), Sales, Pre-Sales Engineers, Support, Delivery Partners, Product Management and Engineering to accomplish their responsibilities.
* Manage overall project lifecycle including, capturing requirements, defining the scope, agreeing project schedule deliverables, resourcing for the assigned engagements/accounts.
* Able to understand the client's desired goals and business objectives, and work with (COMPANY NAME) Architect to craft a solution that meets the client's needs.
* Follow (COMPANY NAME) and Industry best practices and methodology in delivery of successful engagements.
* Provide timely project updates to client stakeholders and internally to the sales and customer success teams.
* Managing multiple projects simultaneously (up to 5), effectively prioritise and manage competing activities
* Provide feedback to R&D and Product Management.
* Engagement issue escalation management, tracking, and resolution
* Establish working relationships with Executive Sponsor and Project Sponsor
* Assist with identifying and facilitating follow on sales opportunities, both licenses, and services
* This is a billable role.
Qualified candidates must have prior consulting experience, a minimum of a Bachelor's degree, and the following experience:
* 5-10 years of consulting/solution delivery, with 3-5 years of managing Data Analytics projects. Required to have played the role of a project manager or engagement manager.
* Extensive experience in understanding and delivering business intelligence and analytics products
* Solid experience working with Sales and Pre-sales teams to deliver client solutions
* Experience working with Product Management and Development teams to prioritize customer product requests/defects to deliver successful engagements
* This position requires the ability to quickly understand the client's requirements, Data Strategy, Technical Architecture, and Security Environment, as well as the client's key business imperatives
* Strong knowledge of data warehousing ecosystem (e.g. Data sources / ETL / Data warehouse / Data marts). Understanding of different types of schemas (OLTP vs. OLAP, snowflake, etc.)
* Proven experience in delivering customer projects with products such as: Business Objects, Cognos, OBIEE, Microstrategy, Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI
* Familiarity with ETL tools (such as Informatica, SSIS, DataStage, Kettle) is a plus
* PMP certified is a plus