(COMPANY NAME) is currently seeking a Territory Sales Manager to cover Southern Germany and Switzerland.
This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong sales, communications and organizational skills that is eager to learn and become part of a rapidly growing company.
The Territory Sales Manager will drive and generate new business sales revenue. This will be achieved by territory planning, account planning, forecasting, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within an assigned territory and engaging with the Snow eco system to ensure success in generating Revenue opportunities and effective management and closure of sales opportunities.
Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
* Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
* Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
* Tailoring the Snow value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
* Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
* Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
* Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and to drive additional revenue streams
* Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the Snow solution within the marketplace
* Building and maintaining relationships with key executives and decision makers
* Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
* New business sales focus within the Corporate space
* Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organization (ideally within the ITAM, SAM or BI/BA space)
* Demonstrable track record of displacing complex or legacy software
* Previous SaaS sales experience highly desirable
* Commercially astute, experience in developing business case and ROI together with customer's personnel.
* Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers
* Ability to articulate the value of solutions to prospects and customers and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity
* Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both prospect /customer organizations including C-level and internally across the business
* Degree educated or equivalent
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious.
We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business