About the company and role:
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With more than 23,000 employees based in over 80 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere. More information about (COMPANY NAME) is available at wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxm
E&CA Processing Solutions & Equipment
The position to be based in Germering, Germany
Main purpose of the role:
The main responsibility of this position is the management of projects (Equipment procurement, Sales, Installation and Contracts) in SAP, from pre-project set-up until the end of the Commercial Production.
What your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
Project coordination (Accountable for the complete purchasing and sales activities related to PSE projects)
* Procurement of equipment, services and parts connected to PSE projects.
* Planning and follow up of procurement and logistics in accordance with the project plan.
* Coordination of deliveries, logistics, customs clearance ( if applicable ) and shipping .
* Executing project sales activities in SAP/R3 (create inquiry, sales order, set-up billing plan, etc.).
* Customer Invoicing for PSE projects.
* Updating of equipment database in SAP/R3.
* Degree and/or Superior Professional Education in Business Administration or related.
* Minimum 2 years experience in project coordination/administration or similar position.
* Native German and a very good level of English.
* Knowledge of MS Office applications.
* Knowledge of SAP/R3.
* Team player, sociable, able to collaborate with different departments and stakeholders.
* Ability to balance competing priorities, good planner.
* Well organised and systematic.
* Good communication and presentation skills.
* Paying attention to details, analytical, results driven attitude.
* Willingness to travel to (COMPANY NAME) office in Glattbrugg, Switzerland when needed. ( approximately once a month )
How to apply:
If you want to make a difference within international company that offers attractive employment conditions with global opportunities, send your application through our career site wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxm where you can find all our open vacancies.
Please note that we accept only online applications submitted through wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxm career site.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to protecting its employees as well as external job applicants, by ensuring a safe recruitment process.
Therefore, applicants aligned to the role will be interviewed remotely by our recruiters.
All the following recruitment steps will be defined according to the local COVID-19' situation