What you do at (COMPANY NAME) changes everything
At (COMPANY NAME), we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Collaborate internally with mid-level sales management (BDE), marketing, and PR technical staff to deliver (COMPANY NAME)'s sales goals and objectives. Strategic planning is a key part of this job description since it is the GTM responsibility to support consumer BDE's develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company.
The key functions of the role are:
* Partner with the local BMS team (business intelligence) and gain a thorough knowledge of the market to understand the competitive landscape using market analysis data (GFK)
* With the market insight support BDE's to identify and target opportunities with differentiated solutions (COMPANY NAME) can provide
* End to end execution of the marketing reservation and claims process with our partners.
After a successful probation period, the GTM coordinator will also help manage existing clients (select partners) and call on clients, often being required to make presentations on products that meet or predict their clients' future needs. A key requirement will be to plan persuasive pitches that will convince clients to increase business with (COMPANY NAME). He/she carefully assesses and analyzes the business implications involved. As an analyst, he/she is always on the move, sourcing, documenting, and preparing reports that can be used for improving services in the organization.
As a business expert, he/she makes it a priority to stay up to date with latest trends and developments in the business world as their knowledge of these makes them an authority in their field.
* Manage the end to end marketing claims process (RMI and MDF) with BDE and GMST teams
* Promote new products/solutions to existing customers
* Build strong client relationships with Select partners
* Report on the status of accounts and pipeline.
* Coordinate with BDE's to create customized sales plans for key clients
* Contact clients to understand their requirements and work on a sales plan
* Collaborate with marketing / social teams to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
* Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels
* Provide data and guides to help the sales team
* Develop and monitor performance indicators
* Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information
* Keep record of sales trends
Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Electronic Engineering, Systems Engineering
Ideally 1 years of experience in similar sales and marketing positions for the Retail/ E-tail business
* Fluent in German and French
* Advanced English
* Flexibility to travel within the territory 2-3 times per quarter
* Experience with Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Requisition Number: 7xxx3
Country: Germany State: Bavaria City: Munich
Job Function: Go to Market