Who are they?
(COMPANY NAME) offers an embedded finance platform. Via (COMPANY NAME)'s simple APIs, European companies can integrate banking services (accounts, cards, and IBANs) quickly and easily into their own product. The result is a super-smooth user experience.
Founded in 2019 with start-up Studio eFounders, (COMPANY NAME) received a 5MEUR Seed and a 16MEUR Series A from top European Venture Capital Funds such as Accel and Creandum. Dubbed a top "European Fintech to watch in 2021" by Sifted, we are currently expanding across Europe, with plans to grow our staff from 70>120 in the coming year. Additional offices are set to be open in Berlin and Barcelona in Qx xxx2.
(COMPANY NAME) is a Mastercard principal member and a licensed financial institution, regulated by the ACPR.
* 70+ employees
* 40 positions open through the end of 2022
* Available across 18 European countries
* 250MEUR+ in transactions since going live in January 2021 (+250% each passing month)
* 5 million euros raised in 2020 (Creandum and BPI France)
* 16 million euros raised in 2021 (Accel)
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a Technical Account Manager to join its team. Reporting to our Head of Ops, you will join a team of 7 people (Technical Account Manager, KYC & Customer Ops, Customer Support).
Here is a snapshot of some of the responsibilities you will have:
* Support our clients towards the success of their onboarding, by helpin
* g them understand and use our APIs
* Respond to functional and technical questions from customers, by questioning them - understanding their context and their needs
* Develop a consultative and solution-based approach to answer our customers needs
* Improve documentation and implement any idea allowing a better client onboarding
* Effectively work cross-functionally across the organization (Product, Engineering, Compliance, Operations and Sales teams) to improve our processes and imagine new features
* An engineering background centered around web technology
* Previous experience in Pre Sales, Technical Account Manager, Technical Project Manager role would be a plus
* Excellent communication and presentation skills: demoing products, explaining value and fielding technical, process and business-related questions
* Knowledge of HTTP, REST and OAuth
* Ability to understand and explain technical concepts from developers to C-levels
* Excellent working abilities in German and English
* Strong interpersonal skills, excellent team player and fun to work with
What we offer
* This is one of the key moments to join (COMPANY NAME) in terms of growth
* Our people matter! Diversity, inclusion and work-life balance are important at (COMPANY NAME)
* We offer a competitive compensation package
* Strong product and tech culture
* Be challenged and make a direct impact
* Innovate within a fast-learning and international environment
* Awesome, ambitious, skilled colleagues
* Partial-remote working policy
* 2 off-sites / year with the whole (COMPANY NAME) team (workshops, team building and lots of fun)
* A 30-min video call with AmÚlie, our Talent Acquisition Manager, to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
* An interview with Thomas, our Head of Ops
* Case study + meet the team
* An interview with our COO
|Posted on:||23 Jun 2022|