Industries are digitally transforming and the Specialist SAP on Azure role is at the leading edge of this transformation journey with our customers. The goal of the Specialist is leading industry digital transformation engagements and opportunities with (COMPANY NAME)'s customers, with deep SAP industry knowledge and experience.
This is a senior role that is operating at a strategic level with customers, with deep engagement and understanding of the industry business issues, strategic challenges and how (COMPANY NAME) cloud technology can address these challenges. The role is seen as a deep subject matter expert in SAP industry and the digital transformation occurring within it. The role is a leader in the industry focused sales team and in partnership with the sales team builds trusted advisor relationships with key customer business decision-makers, helping them to build the program of digital transformation change. The role will use industry experience, expertise and credentials directly with customer business decision makers to engage and create unique business value and accelerate Azure consumption through industry solutions.
The role of Specialist is focused on generating industry solutions opportunities, working closely with (COMPANY NAME)'s partners. The role delivers growth of (COMPANY NAME) cloud services and positioning industry solutions that solve the customers' business challenges as they digitally transform their businesses with special focus on SAP workloads and our (COMPANY NAME) Cloud platform services.
The role will partner closely with the world wide industry sales and marketing teams, sharing best practices and customer references/case studies to bring (COMPANY NAME)'s industry digital transformation stories to life.
Overall objective: Drive (COMPANY NAME) cloud services growth through industry focused Azure solutions
* Engaging with SAP business decision makers to pursue and lead new qualified business opportunities through industry solutions
* Leading virtual opportunity team on SAP solution opportunities including either Azure, Application Development & Infrastruture or Data and AI services, working closely with the Cloud Solution Architects and Data Solution Architects to run Proof of Concepts and close deals
* Working with (COMPANY NAME) consulting services and partners idenitifed by the Industry Solution Executives to build out (COMPANY NAME) industry solution portfolio/map, to comprehensively solve business challenges
* Providing insight and feedback from customers and partners to the worldwide industry teams to help learning and improvement in industry solutions and digital transformation
* Significant solution selling experience
* Extensive successful sales track record
* Industry specialized sales or consulting position within an IT Consulting or Services company
* Solution sales or consulting position in a competing or partner company
* Bachelors degree or equivalent required
* MBA desirable
* Fluency in German is essential
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with (COMPANY NAME) and the country where you work
|Posted on:||28 Jun 2022|