At (COMPANY NAME), we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can't you build meat directly from plants? Thus, we make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate-and Beyond.
At (COMPANY NAME), we are focused on raising the bar on talent. We are dedicated to shaping an inclusive culture that drives excellence, innovation, and results by enabling talent acceleration and development, engagement, and the employee experience.
The Regional Sales Manager Retail DACH will be responsible for managing the sales of (COMPANY NAME) products in this region - Focus markets include Germany, Austria & Switzerland. The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving annual volume sales and profit targets, manage and develop all Retail Selling Agencies within the region and manage major customers and distributors.
The Regional Sales Manager Retail DACH is an expert on all matters relating to the trade such as knowing key decision-makers plus customer agendas/objectives and must be focused on driving sales via a strong emphasis on maximizing distributors and large leverage operators with customer activity. The Regional Sales Manager Retail DACH must have the ability to work well within a team environment, especially with internal support groups (Marketing, Customer Service, Logistics, Forecasting, Management, R&D).
TASKS, DUTIES & GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Align (COMPANY NAME) brand strategies with customer business strategy to maximize growth and profitability.
* Lead and have accountability for forecasting and business planning activities that establish budgeted volume, sales and profit targets in designated region.
* Own and develop retail sales channels for (COMPANY NAME). Identify and lead the development of new business opportunities.
* Manage Broker / Distributor relationships and sales execution and scorecard performance against agreed objectives - Champion in store excellence for (COMPANY NAME).
* Direct and monitor all aspects of trade promotion activation to ensure maximum impact.
* Develop strategic customer relationships.
* Leverage value added selling to advantage (COMPANY NAME).
* Supervisory Duties: Lead high performing team of Field Merchandising reps to drive in store excellence.
QUALIFICATIONS - Education, Technical Skills and Previous Experience:
* Experience: 7 + years of Retail Sales experience, including experience with strategic accounts and scale retailers
* Have experience in a top-tier consumer products and / or food and beverage company
* Demonstrate strong financial acumen
* Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Four years college degree in Business or equivalent industry related experience
* Specialized Knowledge: computer knowledge and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Must have excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to motivate and engage; strong interpersonal skills
* Fluency in German and English, any other EU language is a plus
* Experience selling value added protein preferred
* Experience selling to key accounts at both a buyer and senior level
* Remote with ability to travel 30- 40%
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. (COMPANY NAME) reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.
For all U.S. based roles: Applicants must be authorized to work for a U.S. employer. This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship at this time
|Posted on:||19 Oct 2023|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|