Lead Project Manager (f/m/d) - Sales Support - Hamburg
DE, Hamburg | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 2492
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a growing industry? Then take a closer look at Vestas.
Sales > SBU NCE > Construction
Construction is responsible to install, commission and finally handover wind farms to the client. Working close together with the client and other stakeholders is a key parameter to ensure this happens safely, efficiently and with a high quality standard.
The Lead Project Manager (f/m/d) ensures that Wind Turbine projects for a region or portfolio are planned and optimised with the correct scope, strategy, contract, time schedule, budget and are aligned between all stakeholders. She/he will have a functional lead for the Project Manager (f/m/d) working for a portfolio of Projects (customer or region related) and will as well work with own individual Projects.
* Acting as functional lead, reporting directly to Senior Manager (f/m/d), role- model, supporting and sparring partner for the Project Manager (f/m/d) working with Sales Projects regarding all construction related topics handled in sales phase
* Stakeholder relationship management, quality control, safety and leadership towards the complete project team are key functions within this role
* Lead and support the Project Manager (f/m/d) working with Sales Projects in their daily work all sales requests are acted upon and all value levers will be applied (Value Engineering)
* Correct and optimised budgets and time schedules are provided within time to Sales; Project portfolio planning according to capacity mandate and cost issue resolution
* Contract is correct and optimised, such as transfer of risk procedure, weather definition, penalties etc.; Risk evaluation/risk mitigation; Best erection concept has been investigated/applied
* Encouraging safety behaviour, securing adherence to local and/or Vestas regulations and standards on site
* Handover of projects between Sales and Construction Execution, executed project evaluations/post calcs
* Degree in Engineering, Business Engineer, Business Administrator or related discipline
* Several years of experience as a Project Manager (f/m/d) in construction industry; Wind energy industry is a plus
* People management experience and be also a team player
* Fluent language skills in English and German
* Readiness to travel - around 30 %
* Customer oriented with good communication skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Cost awareness and business acumen
* Self-independent and a structured way of working
* Focussed and goal-oriented
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic, high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
Primary location will be Hamburg in Germany.
Travel activity expected will be around 30 %.
For additional information on the position, please contact Ms Jutta Hoch-Weinert (Senior Recruiter) via phone +49 (0) 1xx xxx xxx8.
Please apply online by clicking on the "Apply" button.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 97 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 83 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,400 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels