Who is (COMPANY NAME)?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless«. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
The Account Manager will be responsible for the sale and promotion of (COMPANY NAME) Worldwide's range of core products like debit cards, prepaid cards and credit cards in Germany and Switzerland. The role will involve working closely with individual savings banks in a dedicated region to identify opportunities to leverage (COMPANY NAME) specific products and platforms to grow both the customer and (COMPANY NAME)'s revenues, while meeting strategic product objectives. In addition, the role involves the assessment of which (COMPANY NAME) solution may be optimum to meet the customers stated and anticipated needs.
The job holder will also work closely with Product Development and Product Delivery teams in (COMPANY NAME) including debit cards and prepaid Product Management and other parts of GP&S. The role will include the feedback of customer/market requirements to the development teams to ensure that they are included in product development initiatives.
The Account Manager is responsible for driving business including management of sales pipelines. This is a customer-facing role, requiring sales / business development skills in addition to product expertise:
* Work with account teams to sell and market prepaid products and advanced payment product range and
* Understand and help develop customers' product strategy and position (COMPANY NAME) offerings within it
* Develop sales and marketing plan for region and obtain support and agreement of line management, account management and product delivery and product development departments
* Propose enhancements for existing products and new product developments
* Explain and present complicated products to customers and account teams; develop easy to understand benefits presentations related products
* Provide market intelligence to line management and other teams on competition, product performance and propose enhancements to help position and sell products
All about you
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
* Proven ability to develop business relationships at all levels
* Sales / Business Development / Relationship Management background.
* good presentation skills, written and oral (German and English)
* Results-oriented and customer-focused
* Ability to understand and execute on key operational aspects, and attentive to details
(COMPANY NAME) is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly