Coach is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, all-American attitude, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, reimagining luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is uniquely Coach. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with effortless New York style.
A member of the (COMPANY NAME) family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive.
The Primary Purpose:
The Sales Associate contributes to achieving store goals in sales, productivity, and service by utilizing Coach selling skills, and Coach Service training. The Sales Associate is responsible for meeting store sales and productivity goals, and delivering service that meets or exceeds expectations. The Sales Associate represents Coach to the consumer, acts as an ambassador of the brand, and ensures customer needs are consistently exceeded.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Retail Management to...
* Deliver renowned and authentic service that creates a Modern Luxury customer experience
* Develop product knowledge skills and remain aware of current collections that are in-store and on-line; cascades and trains information to the broader team
* Achieve and exceed goals through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and maintaining and building productive long-term relationships with existing customers
* Support an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors
* Build credibility and trust as a personal stylists and fashion expert by staying current with market competition, industry, fashion trends and customer shopping behaviors; share with customers as appropriate
The accomplished individual will possess...
* Previous management experience in a luxury retail service environment preferable
* High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
* Possess current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace
* Knowledge of cash register systems, basic computer skills (including the ability to use iPad/laptop, Mobile POS and Internet)
* Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team (both oral and written), maneuver sales floor and meet moderate stockroom lifting and store climbing requirements
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at wxx.xxxxx.xxx.