Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), we are building the backbone for frictionless door-to-door mobility solutions. Our B2B platform is revolutionizing the mobility and travel ecosystem by helping our partners capturing opportunities through mutual resource sharing. A true multimodal experience is delivered through our journey planner, real-time booking engine and a wide range of operators in our inventory - buses, trains, ferries, public transport and (micro) mobility-on-demand.
By radically automating processes and designing a superior user experience we enable seamless integration between partners as efficient and easy as never before in the multi-trillion mobility industry.
If you aim to create an impact with your work, solve real-world problems, and foster mobility prosperity, we'd love for you to join (COMPANY NAME)!
* Expand our network of offline selling partners through personal contact, phone, and mail
* Analyze market trends and gather information about market-leading sales partners in various countries around Europe
* Be the main point of contact for new sales partners and assure a smooth integration process starting with the setup of the cooperation contract to after-sales support
* Maintain good relationships with existing sales partners and design methods to maximize their sales potential
* Work closely with other team members, especially the IT department to define workflow and integration deadlines
* You have outstanding academic credentials in Business Administration, Economics or other related fields
* You have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in B2B sales
* You have strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
* You have effective presentation and negotiation skills
* You are hands-on with an entrepreneurial "can do" attitude
* You are willing to go the extra mile
* You are fluent in English. Preferably you speak at least 1 more European language fluently
* Willingness to travel in Europe
What we offer!
* You become part of an amazing team, which is curious to revolutionize a huge traditional market through its digitization
* You work in a dynamic environment and receive challenging tasks which enable a steep personal learning curve
* Make your own decisions: you enjoy a high level of autonomy and are therefore able to freely express your creativity and to quickly put your ideas into practice
* Direct communication channels and a flat hierarchy
* Work in the heart of Berlin
* Attractive compensation
Apply for this position
Send your application to: [email protected