Do you believe that art and craft of sales can be practiced as professionally as medicine or law? At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that sales is a noble profession and have set ourselves to the task of becoming great at what we do because the stakes are high. Every day we interact with thought leaders from security, networking, and operations teams who want to learn how to segment their systems in a better way. For our prospects, their reputation in the marketplace, and in many cases, their stock price is tied to how well they maintain the trust of their customers. They work under constant vigilance from their auditors and regulators - careers and reputations are always at stake.
Against this backdrop, we are the conduit for (COMPANY NAME)'s substantial expertise and experience in delivering the largest and most successful micro-segmentation deployments in the world. Our prospects need your best communication, organizational, and inter-personal skills to connect them to the information, tools, and resources to assist them on their buyers journey. You will face larger and more established competitors every day. But if you like to win - to lead customers toward a bright future, and exceed their expectations, we will equip you with unique insights, tools, and systems that will help you reach new levels of professional accomplishment.
WHAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH:
* As an Account Development Representative (ADR), you will have the opportunity to Partner with Regional Sales Directors to develop and conduct proactive outbound calling strategies to penetrate target accounts and develop Sales Qualified Leads (SQL). SQLs are leads that become an opportunity in our CRM system.
* As a member of our sales organization, you will perform prospecting activities in your assigned region and schedule qualified face-to- face, phone or web appointments between prospects and Regional Sales Directors. In this role your success will be measured by achieving monthly Sales Qualified Lead target (SQL).
* You will deliver a tailored (COMPANY NAME) teaching pitch to target prospects.
* You will canvass the target roles in target accounts via phone and email.
* You will map the target accounts - key target roles, existing segmentation related projects.
* You will arrange initial meetings with key target roles in target accounts - setup for an SAL.
* You will follow up on inbound leads handed over from Business Development Representatives in marketing.
* You will log call and lead activities in SFDC - ensure our target account data is accurate.
* You will utilize our CRM and sales tools such as: SFDC, LinkedIn SalesNavigator, Discover.org, RainKing, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
* Must be able to speak German fluently.
* The ability to provide campaign support, account mapping, event registration, event follow up calls and emails.
* The ability to collaborate with Business Development peers in covering leads, accounts, campaigns and events.
* The will to support Partner Activities/Opportunities.
* (COMPANY NAME) offers a clear career path.
* You will be a part of a truly world-class enterprise sales team.
* (COMPANY NAME) is a well-funded, fast growing unicorn in a very hot market.
* You will be embedded in the sales organization.
WHO WE ARE
(COMPANY NAME), the leader in micro-segmentation, prevents the spread of breaches inside data center and cloud environments. Enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas, Salesforce, and Oracle NetSuite use (COMPANY NAME) to reduce cyber risk and achieve regulatory compliance. The (COMPANY NAME) Adaptive Security Platform® uniquely protects critical information with real-time application dependency and vulnerability mapping coupled with micro-segmentation that works across any data center, public cloud, or hybrid cloud deployment on bare-metal, virtual machines, and containers. For more information, visit wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xxxx-xx-xo or follow us @(COMPANY NAME)