This role reports directly to the General Manager of Germany. You will work to coordinate the performance of the business and deliver lending and revenue growth against our ambitious targets. You will do this by supporting the development of business strategy, tackling complex business problems and leading implementation of strategic change to drive practical results.
You will drive a high pace of delivery to ensure we continue to grow rapidly, profitably, and at scale, working across teams, at all levels of the business - you will become an expert in understanding what we do, how we do it and be at the front line of working out how we can do it better.
The role is varied, with exposure across the entire business and will involve working particularly closely with Strategy, Marketing, Sales, Analytics and Product teams. Key responsibilities will include:
* Identifying, analysing and supporting the prioritisation of strategic growth opportunities.
Delivering successful cross-functional business change programmes including end-to-end project leadership, planning, collaboration with internal-external stakeholders and post-implementation support.
* Working as a trusted advisor to Sales, Product, Marketing and Analytics teams.
* Conducting monthly reviews of business performance, supported by high-quality analysis and clear storytelling.
* Working confidently and credibly alongside senior stakeholders.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Experience delivering results in a commercial environment.
* Having a 'nose for value' and the ability to frame and structure complex problems, then quickly prioritise to focus on the high potential opportunities.
* Expert problem solving skills, analytical rigour and comfort with using data to prove a hypothesis.
* The ability to work collaboratively to get things done within a matrix structure, without direct reporting lines.
* A sense of ownership - you take delivery personally, even in a dynamic environment with high ambiguity.
* The ability to present confidently to senior stakeholders.
* Experience at a top-tier consulting firm (Senior Associate/Consultant/Manager;) and/or experience in a corporate strategy or commercial team of a leading fintech or financial service organisation