(COMPANY NAME) is a fast-growing mobile advertising scaleup that has become the no.1 app retargeting company over the last 4 years with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore and Tokyo. Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world's most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. (COMPANY NAME) enables app developers to re-engage up to 2 million users per second across 500,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. (COMPANY NAME) works with the world's top grossing app developers from all major verticals such as Wish, AirBnb, JollyChic and Grab.
We are proud of the product we've built and the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We like to be surrounded by people who push for growth opportunities and are open to trying out something new. We love data, designing for the user and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions.
The Ad Operations Manager is responsible for setting up and managing marketing campaign setups to ensure streamlined execution of our advertiser ad delivery. The ideal candidate is very organized and has a strong understanding of (COMPANY NAME)'s ad serving platform and stays updated on new features. You will leverage and maintain a smooth handover from the Pre-Sales Phase to Go-Live and will work very closely with client facing teams transforming business needs into technical configurations. You will also:
* Manage advertiser budget and bid setup.
* Launch new and manage changes for all types of ad campaigns.
* Conduct quality assurance and continuous optimization of campaign performance and scale.
* First level troubleshooting and assisting Account Management with reporting requests.
* Perform end to end tracking test and work with Support Engineers to resolve issues.
* Communicate your ideas for improvement for our ad serving platform.
* Maintain and update workflow checklists to ensure optimal configuration and setup.
* Align on a regular basis with our remote offices.
Preferred Experience & Skills
* Successfully completed university degree.
* Good technical understanding of mobile advertising technologies (openRTB, SSPs, DSPs,Trading Desks, Attribution Provider, trafficking, deeplinking would be a plus).
* Ability to work independently, to initiate own projects as needed to streamline workload.
* Understanding of the business process and work in a team environment.
* Experience with issue tracking (e.g.Trello & Salesforce).
* Problem solver with good analytical skills.
* Great communication skill sand fluency in English is mandatory.
* Direct Impact: accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of responsibility.
* Competitive Remuneration: enjoy top package including stock option awards in a profitable company.
* Flexible Schedule: benefit from work from home days and flexible holidays.
* Office Exchange: travel to our global offices for short term assignments.
* Team Events: celebrate achievements and live the team offsites next to an amazing team.
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We're looking forward to your application!
Apply for this position