We are growing rapidly and hence we are looking to hire a Product & QA Manager who will be responsible for helping us to enhance our B2B end-customer product delivery in collaboration with our partners. Our ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who can successfully balance product development and Quality Assurance (QA) responsibilities while supporting a variety of ad-hoc business requests.
Infinitec Solutions is reinventing software development for Banks and Enterprises to create a revolutionary Financial Customer Experience for their Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) clients across Europe. Our innovation platform allows our partners to deliver financial management solutions (banking and non-banking) tailored to SMEs at the very forefront of the digital frontier.
Based on the latest microservice technology, our platform provides our partners a quick time-to-market, easy platform configuration and out-of-the-box integration to third-party products or modules developed by themselves. At the centre of it all lies our own Infinitec suite of CFO-as-a-Service functionalities with KPI-driven management of finances for small businesses - all in real time and in one place.
What will keep you challenged?
* Developing product proposals from bank partner requests in line with our product strategy.
* Supporting the decision process for the implementation strategy of these product proposals and manage relevant stakeholders.
* Managing the entire product line life cycle from sun setting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas.
* Evaluating technical design documents in light of business requirements from our partners.
* Creating comprehensive and well-structured testing plans of new features and deployments
* Developing and applying testing processes for new and existing products with a focus on end-customer delivery
* Being responsible for the delivery of new products to our partners by writing product specifications and tracking progress of development tickets in continuous conversation with your Engineering squad
* Driving excellence in testing coverage, for example through regression testing for resolved bugs and automation of our testing processes
* Keeping a finger on the pulse of our partners and their end-users through regular touch-points with key persons on the partner side as well as through customer interviews, together with our UX experts
What will help you succeed?
* Proven work experience in software quality assurance with knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
* A passion for teamwork and supporting those around you
* Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test documentation
* Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive product requirements, user stories and user acceptance tests
* Knowledge of automated testing methods and experience with API validation
* Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack, JIRA, and Confluence
* Experience with best practice agile scrum development or lean startup principles
* Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our target buyers and users.
* Good communication skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
* Able to work with development teams across locations with remote communication methods and occasional travel.
What do we offer?
Besides the standard stuff like free drinks (everything you can imagine - from coffee over Club Mate to juices and 4 different kinds of beer), cereal and fruit, discounts on transportation, gym memberships and local restaurants, we offer:
* Fast-paced, entrepreneurial and tech-driven work environment
* Senior and international team with leading experts in their field
* Competitive salary + 28 vacation days
* Flexible working hours with core working times
* Top-notch technology equipment - whatever you need to do your job the best way possible
* Regular team events - we celebrate our success together
* We believe in personal growth and development and help you achieve them
* Strong network of companies and experts as part of the (COMPANY NAME) family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem
* Office in startup hub H32 incl. free drinks, healthy snacks, community events and other employer benefits
* Relocation and visa support for internationals
Apply for this position