At (COMPANY NAME), our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe's vibrant tech hub Berlin, we've become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take (COMPANY NAME) to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
* As a project manager you are in charge for all kinds of Material Handling Equipment and their controlling systems that will upgrade our production facilities
* You define and plan optimal intralogistical processes, their requirements for the necessary systems and also assume responsibility for the trades throughout all planning and execution phases.
* You draw up specifications, are the main contact person in the bidding phase, evaluate bids and accompany negotiations until the contracts are concluded.
* During the execution phase, you will be in direct contact with our external providers and will ensure that the project runs smoothly until go live
* You coordinate internal and external project participants as responsible project manager
* Very essential is having experience in the the area of warehouse design and the planning of logistical processes
* You take on responsibility and distinguish yourself through high motivation and enthusiasm.
* You are proud of your degree in economics or industrial engineering or a comparable qualification.
* With 1-2 years of professional experience, at best in the planning and implementation of logistics systems, you already have the first field-proven technical expertise
* Good organization is one of your great strengths, you act proactively and always convince with clear communication both internally and with external service providers.
* Excellent analytical skills, a sharp mind and the ability to prioritise are essential.
* You are open for travel activities at home and abroad
What we offer you
* You take responsibilty from Day 1
* You work in a dynamic enviroment
* We give you the autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies that you find appropriate
* We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
* Attractive and competitive remuneration and plenty of room for personal growth
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.
We're committed to making (COMPANY NAME) as inclusive as we can be. As part of that commitment we chose to be transparent about our diversity data. To enable us to build an accurate picture of our workforce, we ask some optional questions in our application process