(COMPANY NAME)'s Enabling Functions Hubs serve to bring internal professional services such as Finance, HR, Digital, and Sourcing together into a consolidated and simplified shared services structure. Colleagues in the Enabling Functions Hubs execute end-to-end operational activities that can be standardized and scaled for greater enterprise synergies and effectiveness. The work managed from these hubs will evolve and expand over time as Enabling Functions continue to evaluate their go-forward delivery model. With an established community and evolving support model, (COMPANY NAME)'s Enabling Functions Hubs are dynamic and energizing places to work. Colleagues with diverse capabilities across multiple functions are co-located to facilitate greater colleague collaboration, new ways of working, and enhanced simplification through more integrated end-to-end solutions. (COMPANY NAME) operates Enabling Functions Hubs in six strategic locations: Memphis, Tennessee, USA; Tampa, Florida, USA; San Jose, Costa Rica; Dublin, Ireland; Thessaloniki, Greece; and Dalian, China. Learn more and apply to join our team today at Cxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxm
The GBS MAPP Services Center located in Thessaloniki, Greece will support all Europe MAPP transactions (My Anti-Corruption Policies and Procedures) associated to FCPA (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act) and other regional/local pharma laws and industry code if applicable.
MAPP Service Center is part of the MAPP Operations CoE under Global Business Services (GBS), Financial Services (FS). Currently a MAPP Service Center is fully operational in Dalian, China and San Jose, Costa Rica to support the APAC and LATAM regions respectively. The deployment for France as the pilot market in Europe has been successfully completed in 2020. Currently, other European markets are being deployed.
The MAPP Analyst position is responsible for receiving MAPP transactions from the initiating colleagues through the online workflow system, reviewing transaction details and supporting evidence, following up with commercial colleagues, completing a review of the information against the compliance requirements accurately and timely, creating digital contact and agreement, submitting online payment and post-event reconciliations etc. The role will report to the Europe MAPP Service Center Operations Manager.
* Receive, review and document all transactions coming into the Service Center
* Detailed review/submission of all MAPP data/submissions to ensure accuracy
* Ensure all information is properly documented in workflow system
* Ensure MAPP transactions are in compliance with MAPP policy
* Manage all transactions using accurate standard operating procedures and compliance and control documentation
* Responsible for completing compliance check list of compliance activities
* Direct interactions with business colleagues to help on the transactions with healthcare professionals and external organizations
* Responsible for communicating with internal business professionals
* Work with Legal and Compliance to get approvals for exceptions and suspicious documentation
* Create and execute healthcare contracts for external healthcare professionals, ensuring fair market value is accurate (per FMV calculator) and the HCP is qualified (CV review)
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent is required
* Management of multiple client stakeholders
* Proficiency in PC skills (MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint) required
* Good organizational skills to coordinate and manage multiple priorities
* Strong technical skills in managing transactions within a global system
* Strong written and verbal communication skills enabling effective communication with all levels of management
* Strong customer service skills and mindset
* Understanding of compliance/financial controls
* Strength with multitasking and ensuring accurate detail
* Ability to work under pressure and to handle several projects at once
* High level of self-motivation, energy and flexibility
* Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
* Fluency in Russian and English is a must
* Experience with accounting or compliance/audit transactions, preferably in a shared service with strong compliance controls
* Experience with FCPA transactions
* Previous experience with pharmaceutical companies
* SAP / Ariba experience
* Understanding of MAPP Policy terms and healthcare compliance policies
Breakthroughs that change patients' lives... At (COMPANY NAME) we are a patient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
Digital Transformation Strategy
One bold way we are achieving our purpose is through our company wide digital transformation strategy. We are leading the way in adopting new data, modelling and automated solutions to further digitize and accelerate drug discovery and development with the aim of enhancing health outcomes and the patient experience.
We aim to create a trusting, flexible workplace culture which encourages employees to achieve work life harmony, attracts talent and enables everyone to be their best working self. Let's start the conversation!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, (COMPANY NAME) is committed to celebrating this, in all its forms - allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.
Finance & Accounting
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|