(COMPANY NAME) Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of (COMPANY NAME). The company is a member of the (COMPANY NAME) Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. (COMPANY NAME) Pan-Net is building the capabilities for (COMPANY NAME)'s future centralized production platform across Europe.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company (COMPANY NAME) Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, xxx x8 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 4x xxx xx8 (the "Company") will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within (COMPANY NAME) AG Group: (COMPANY NAME) Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-5xxx3 Bonn, Germany; (COMPANY NAME) Business Services S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; (COMPANY NAME) AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-5xxx3 Bonn, Germany. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Depending on the location, where the position for which you apply is open, your data will be processed by the respective local Pan-Net entity as a controller. The respective Pan-Net entity is one of the following entities:
* For positions in Greece: (COMPANY NAME) Pan-Net Greece, having its seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 1xxx4, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece
* For positions in Romania: (COMPANY NAME) Pan-Net Romania having its seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, Floor 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania
* For positions in Croatia: (COMPANY NAME) Pan-Net Croatia having its seat at Vrbani 4, xxxx0 Zagreb, Croatia
* For positions in Hungary: (COMPANY NAME) Pan-Net Hungary having its seat at 1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 3, Hungary
* For positions in Poland (COMPANY NAME) Pan-Net Poland having its seat at ul. Marynarska 12, 02-674 Warsaw, Poland.
All other information about processing of your data provided above apply regardless of Pan-Net entity as controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is:
* Slovakia: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
* Greece: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Romania: email@example.com
* Croatia: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Hungary: email@example.com
* Poland: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Act as a technical thought leader by advising your development team on DevOps, engaging with other engineers and or/architects and by coaching junior colleagues
* Automate deployment pipelines and improve our automated quality assurance process
* Develop relevant KPI's to reflect our customers perspective on a technical view
* Develop new CI/CD and release software
* Support in building up a high-quality product lifecycle
* Continuously optimize our workflows to simplify our lives
* Join a guild of colleagues with open minded and DevOps spirit and exchange with them on cutting edge technology
* Collaborate with other teams in an international environment
* Bring our products live to our customers
Professional knowledge, skills, know-how in the field & experience in the field:
* Expert knowledge in continuous Integration and Delivery with Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab etc
* Expert knowledge of public cloud providers such as AWS
* Expert knowledge of security concepts relevant for DevOps
* Hands-on experience with Ansible, Terraform
* Knowledge of event driven architecture / technologies (Kafka)
* Programming knowledge of Python or Go
* University/Master's degree in Technical area (Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems or related field).
* English language - proficient (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
* Any additional language from within European DT footprint is beneficial
Interpersonal, communication skills:
* Main interfaces for the position: internal DT Pan-Net employees at all of its legal entities, DT group, external 3rd parties
* Experience in working with international teams (direct & indirect) from different cultural backgrounds and experience in managing external resources ensuring clarity, collaboration and efficiency
* Excellent team player and motivator
* Strong analytical skills; the ability to see at both the helicopter view and focus on detail if required
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak and write at both senior and junior levels within an organisation
* Strong and dynamic individual, with the ability to thrive under pressure
Other soft skills, competences:
* Abstract thinking
* Analytical Thinking
* Effective Communications
* Cross-functional Collaboration
* Transfer of Knowledge Between Colleagues
* Logical Thinking
* Ability to convince
* Effective Presentations
* Solution competence
* Team Management
* Ability to Innovate
* Customer oriented
* Experience in working with distributed dev teams
* Experience in development of a home entertainment product or other consumer products
* Experience in managing cloud hosted backend systems and knowledge about the basic architecture
(COMPANY NAME) Pan-Net s.r.o.
Agiou Konstantinou street 59-61 (1xxx4); Greece : Attica : Athens : Amaroussion
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|