Dutch Customer Service Advisor - Athens, Greece
Attention Dutch speakers! If you are extremely fluent in Dutch, adequate in English and you have a customer centric thinking, then this is just the opportunity for you!
In this role, based in Athens, Greece, you will have the opportunity to prove your strong communication skills as you will provide guidance to Dutch speaking clients of the largest multinational companies. Grab the chance and experience summer in Greece!
But… what will you do on a daily basis?
- Act as the first point of contact
- Respond and record customer inquiries raised through inbound calls, online chats & e-mails
- Maintain solid customer relationships with customers abroad by handling questions with speed and professionalism
- Troubleshoot and resolve common technical problems
- Delight customers with your knowledge and expertise in order to exceed their expectations
What we offer?
- You will join Greece’s market leading CRM provider
- Amazing remuneration package (the salary is at least two times the basic salary here in Greece)
- Performance bonus
- Bonus upon training completion in vouchers
- 75% increase in your daily salary when you work on Greek Holidays or
- Public & Private Health Insurance
- Free Greek language courses
- There are real opportunities to develop within the role and also within the dynamic multinational company itself
Do you reside abroad or out of Athens?
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Taxi from the airport to the hotel
- Up to 2 weeks hotel accommodation
- Support in finding your new home
- Flight tickets back home once per six months of cooperation
What we need?
- Native standard in Dutch
- Adequacy in English
- PC literacy
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal information
- Availability to relocate