Join (COMPANY NAME) Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a Program Coordinator
for our PMO Team!
At (COMPANY NAME) we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making (COMPANY NAME) a great place to work.
Your place in the team
* Support cross-functional business programs as a coordinator to ensure:
* Proper program documentation
* PO and cost handling/administration
* User access management
* Meeting organization
* Manage Communication and Engagement stream within business transformation program
You will be involved in
* Support proper and regular usage of tools. Record minutes at meetings, create task list for head of Business Transformation
* Sort reports, contracts, invoices and other program relevant files for quick access and future reference.
* Monitor project budget
* Handle the project related financial administration (creation of Purchase orders, invoice checking)
* Keep all members of the team up-to-date with relevant project information
* Communicate with team members to ensure maximum efficiency
* Support project transparency via proactive communication
* Create presentations, summaries and helping materials to ensure better communication and company-wide understanding of the program
We are looking for you if you have
* Basic project management experience
* Ability to professionally interact with a diverse project team, managers and executives
* Effectively manage changes (environment and project)
* Good analytical and strategic skills and focus
* Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills
* Proactive, can work individually but very good team player
* Fluent English
Get to know us
If you want to know more about us and what we do, then
* visit our website: wxx.xxxxxxxx.xx/xxxxxxr
* follow our career page on Facebook: wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxr
The future is exciting. Ready