As a Quality Specialist or Manager, you will be accountable that products and service put on Hungary market are safe and fit the consumer needs. You will be also accountable and lead the superiority agenda of the market and building quality culture mindset across the market and departments.
Quality Specialist or Manager
(Fulltime, Temporary, Location: Budapest)
Why should YOU apply right away?
If you need more than our great company culture, you should keep in mind the opportunity to:
* be involved in interesting projects related to the Quality and Market field
* interact with many Departments as Sales, Marketing, R&I, Regulatory, Factory & Supply Chain
* be Quality key contact person in the market
YOUR responsibilities as a Quality Specialist or Manager will include (but not limited to):
* Being Quality key contact person in the country
* Coordinating local quality processes
* Handling and monitoring customer claims
* Being the quality representative in several local projects
* Being the quality contact for the logistics provide, supporting audits
* Collecting product information and providing product trainings
* Communicating with authorities, customers, consumers, professional associations
* Ensuring compliance with existing food regulation and create conditions for favorable food regulation evolution
To be successful in the Quality Specialist or Manager position YOU should be:
* Holding a degree in Quality/Business/Management or similar related field
* Possessing at least 2-5 years' experience of working with quality projects, plant quality, quality auditor or product development
* Fluent in the English & Hungarian language (spoken and written),
* Demonstrating ability to communicate well with multiple stakeholders simultaneously internally and externally
* Capable to lead changes and drive improvements in a proactive, engaging and result-oriented manner
* Resilience in volatile and unpredicted environment, openness to challenges, and able to find new solutions to grow the business
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to make an impact on the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Danone is the best employer to facilitate your development opportunities, such as internal promotion and continuous learning, in a pleasant work environment, with a supportive and open-minded team. By joining Danone, you will be a part of a well-known company with powerful brands, a market leader both worldwide and in Sweden. Danone Sweden believes that the diverse work force helps the company realize its full potential. Danone Sweden does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, or covered veteran status.
Are you interested in joining us?
Hit the "Apply" button right away.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our career's website.
Experience: Experienced Professionals