The (COMPANY NAME) Company is offering great business career opportunities in a global and international environment. We are now looking for ambitious candidates who are interested to join as Customer Service Representative based in Budapest, Hungary.
The Customer Service Representative is expected to interface with Customers, Multiple Business and Functional Partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow. By building successful relationships, they pull together and align multiple internal resources and capabilities, toward the goal of zero defect customer satisfaction. They manage the entry of orders, from initial contact with the customer or electronic channel, through material flow, until the product arrives at the correct time, with the correct product, with the correct equipment and correct paperwork to the customer. In the event of a service failure, the Customer Service Representative initiates the corrective action for resolution of the failure, and takes the lead position in resolution for the customer. It is expected they know what it takes to go above and beyond the daily calls from customers, to build customer loyalty and confidence.
Key Responsibilities of this Position Include:
* Full responsibility for order receipt and handling, along with follow up of orders throughout the whole order cycle
* Anticipates customer expectations and identifies best solution or alternative
* Differentiates between customer requirements and DOW offer; chooses the best/cost effective solution
* Actively participates in problem solving
* Actively contributes to the business goals, in particular for Customer Service
* Has an understanding of the supply chain and produce product process and works closely with the functions involved
* Proficiency in the following languages: English
* Bachelor degree in Logistics, Commercial or other related area.
* Working experience in customer service, supply chain, export would be a plus
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal and multitasking skills with the ability to be versatile and flexible with team members, business partners and customers
* Ability to work independently in an integrated team and communicate with diverse groups of people across all levels and cultures
* Ability to manage conflicting priorities, prioritizing both customers and company requirements while acting in a professional manner
* APO/SAP R3 and R2 experience are a plus
* Proven ability to perform under pressure
* Strong, mature teamwork skills and a desire to work within a team environment
About this Posting
The (COMPANY NAME) Company values the benefits that diversity can bring. Dow is looking for individuals best suited for this role regardless of nationality, origin, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products. Additional information on division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of Dow and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges