We are (COMPANY NAME) Intelligent Solutions (also known as _VOIS), the engine that powers (COMPANY NAME) around the world. Our purpose is to connect for a better future, and we believe that technology - working together with humanity - is key towards reaching this goal.
If you want to be part of a team that is building a sustainable and inclusive digital society where technology and connectivity are enhancing the future and improving people's lives, then _VOIS is the place for you.
We are looking for an
Experienced Technical Support Specialist (24/7)
Your role in a nutshell:
Provide technical support to the customers, starting with the front-line logging of support tickets within a BAU context (e.g. issue resolution and business process improvement), followed by the subsequent activities required to drive resolution of these logged issues within a multi-supplier environment and according to pre-specified SLAs. Technical expert able to resolve a large percentage of issues at first contact, with an excellent inherent understanding of systems and processes across an integrated systems landscape which incorporates several complementary business solutions and their respective interfaces. Required to work in shifts/ overtime/ standby.
Why you will love your job:
* Owns the customer relationship, handling and resolving technical issue.
* Provides technical information to customers about service affecting events and alarms via phone or other communication channels.
* Solves the majority of the problems, forwards those cases that require specialized knowledge to the next level of support.
* Gathers all the required information from the Customer or monitoring systems, for further investigation with help of next level support.
* Liaise with internal and external solution groups, ensuring that contractual SLA's are met.
* Follow up the solution of the incident, provide alarm management.
* Create and maintain the contact list
What you will bring to the team:
* Fluency in English
* Experience of working in a customer-facing (IT) support function
* Experience of working in a multi-partner environment
* Understanding of Network architecture topology.
* Familiarity with services such as DNS, DHCP, Radius.
* Familiarity with Wireshark or equivalent packet analysis tools (desired)
* Knowledge of Network+ or CCNA (highly desired).
* Experience using monitoring tools is (desired).
* Knowledge of IITIL is (desired)
* Good technical and IT knowledge
* Customer focus
* Good communications skills
* Priority management and problem-solving skills
* German language knowledge is an advantage
In return we provide you with:
* A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
* A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
* Access to internal trainings through (COMPANY NAME) University and external trainings via other providers;
* A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
* Opportunities to participate in company activities and (COMPANY NAME) Foundation events;
* Corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with (COMPANY NAME) RED subscription (unlimited talk, text message, and data within the EU);
* (COMPANY NAME) HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
* Cafeteria package;
* Private Medical Services;
* Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
* To ensure our colleagues' health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
#movewithus #_VOIS #VOISHU #LI-Hybrid
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don't meet all the desired criteria exactly? At (COMPANY NAME) we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
Our (COMPANY NAME) is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2022|