Junior consultant-Project manager/Budapest-based Native-level English EUpassport
If you are a smart, internationally open minded team player, your mission will be:
- Contribution to the elaboration of complex and interesting tenders;
- Staffing these international tenders with free-lance experts.
- Project management of the won assignments.
EUROPE Ltd is a Budapest based public sector advisory organisation working on international consulting projects. Our main clients are the European Commission as well as the UK, the Dutch and the Swedish governments. We have completed projects in over 80 countries.
You gain an exciting experience with us, learning about many countries, and gain in-depth understanding how international development supports the developing countries. You master our main technical fields: public health and public financial management.
We offer a permanent position after a probationary period for a competitive remuneration combined with a bonus scheme.
This work is for you if you have
- Native-level (C2) English with excellent writing skills;
- Master’s degree preferably in economics, international relations or public policy;
- Top of the class student;
- Outstanding communicator with good cooperation skills.
We love self-motivated, creative problem solvers with internationally open personality. Prior similar or related experience is an asset.
We offer a calling and not a job!
Unfortunately, EU nationality is a must – please do not apply without holding EU passport.
We send you further information about the company and the tasks when you apply.
|Posted on:||07 Dec 2020|
|Job starts:||As soon as possible|