SBS Ci2C Collection Analyst
About the Opportunity
As a Collections Analyst, you will be integral to the future digitalization of end-to-end Customer Invoicing to Cash processes, enabling you to be an expert in your field. Being part of an international transformational international organization, you will be collaborating with diverse teams to support countries across Europe. Reporting to the Head of Account to Report Service Line and working closely with Finance and teams across Credit Management, Invoicing management, Collections & Receivables management and AR Monthly closing and Reporting teams. An exciting time of growth that enables you to be the best you can and ensure your work-life balance. We support flexible working.
* Delivering collection management services for Sanofi entities as per their respective Service Level Agreements
* Reviewing ageing reports, perform collection and dunning
* Contributing to business and customer collection strategy reviews
* Developing expert level knowledge of the activities in scope as well as local knowledge of entities in scope
* Participating in process automation initiatives and ensure seamless adoption and transition
What we are looking for you in:
* Graduate degree in accounting or finance
* Understanding of Customer Invoice to Cash / Accounts Receivable process and activities is advantageous
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Ability to interact with internal and external clients in a professional manner
* Being familiar with accounting applications is an advantage
* Experience in an accounting and accounts receivable role is advantageous
* Fluency in English and another European language (German/French/Italian)
About Sanofi Business Services
Sanofi Business Services core purpose is to drive transformation and digitalization to deliver best in class service delivery.
Together, we will drive value creation to allow our business divisions to focus on their core competencies and the best way to get healthcare to patients faster.
As an international multi-cultural organization, you will be collaborating with diverse teams to support Europe.
Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the lives of our patients.
We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services will be located on the White House site, in the heart of one of Budapest's most famous business districts. The site will offer a comfortable, sustainable and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by any kind of transport; the site is a 3-minute walk from Árpád híd or Dózsa György út metro station.
If you want to join a purpose-driven company that has empowering life of patients
as its core.
Explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Service!
Empower Life Everyday
In 2019 Sanofi Hungary has been awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time and for the 1st time in its history Sanofi has received the Global Top Employer certification as well.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100.000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
Every day, Sanofi's employees are committed to improving the lives of people around the world, with sustainable and responsible solutions and initiatives.
At Sanofi, we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all
|Posted on:||25 Dec 2020|
|Languages:||English, German, French|