As a Business and Market Analyst, you will support RM and IM&S Category Management through market analysis, predictive analytics, should-cost-modeling to improve input on spending coverage decisions, negotiation leverage, and information. Ensuring correct and daily execution of key responsibilities in market and business intelligence according to the requirements specified in your job description. Taking direction from the Team Lead and others in the team on a specific tasks.
* Day to day operations in the business and market intelligence area:
* Collects data (internal and external) and structure information into the database
* Analyses past and prospective information
* Performs should-cost analyses
* Consolidates and visualizes data
* Creates and maintains market reports and fact sheets
* Communicates relevant information within Procurement and other (COMPANY NAME) functions
* Performs ad-hoc reporting
* Design Data Management and Reporting Tools
* Automate the production of recurring reports
* Ad-hoc market analysis requests (ex: support to S&T / Process Dev, etc …)
* Focus on training and gaining knowledge
* Work with guidance from Senior Specialists, Experts and Team Lead
* Build constructive and effective relationships within local team
* Communicate with internal and external partners by phone or via email
* Adherence to service levels
* Adherence to policies and procedures
Education / Primary Qualification:
* University degree preferable in business administration
* Fluent in English, additional good in French or German preferred
* 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in a comparable role
At (COMPANY NAME), you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people's lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture - where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world