In (COMPANY NAME) Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800 colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150 (COMPANY NAME) Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as an:
Experienced Controlling and Reporting Specialist
In this role as Controlling and Reporting Specialist you will support the FP&A management of (COMPANY NAME) Hungary to improve business outcomes through the use of analytical techniques. As a member of the Advanced Finance Services Department you will provide accurate, reliable, correct and in-time information to the stakeholders on financial performance.
What you will do:
Manage the financial actuals, month-end reporting and key financial risks of (COMPANY NAME) Hungary's deals and support their financial planning activity.
Complete month end reviews on customer accounts including revenue and cost accruals tracking as well as margin reporting
Manage the process controlling function, understand and support reporting needs in terms of financial and process controlling
Manage revenue and cost recognition on a monthly basis
Calculate KPI-s and provide an explanation of business reasons behind the numbers and understand why figures developed in a way they did. Recognize and interpret trends and go beyond to find specific reasons for outliers
Proactive problem solving: able to find the root cause and propose solutions. Take ownership of resolution with a can do attitude, escalate when needed
* 1-2 years of experience on the field of accounting, financial planning, controlling or financial reporting
* Confident accounting skills
* University or college degree preferably in Finance/Accounting/Economics
* Fluency in English
* Having strong MS Excel skills is a must
* Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to maintain flexibility
* Analytical skills and eye for details
* Proactive and driving attitude is needed for the role
Why should you join us?
International visibility - you will add distinctive value with your work!
* We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with (COMPANY NAME) RED subscription
* Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set - new ideas are always listened to
* Internal coaching/mentoring culture
* Support of career aspirations and personal development
Join us and start your journey because we're at our best when you're at yours