About the Opportunity
As an Employee Life Cycle Management Generalist, you will influence the future digitalization of the end-to-end HR processes and activities, leaving you to be the expert in your field. Being part of an international transformational multi-cultural organisation, you will be collaborating with diverse teams to support the wider Sanofi. Reporting to the Employee Life Cycle Management Lead and working closely with Customer Service, HR, and Legal you will establish and embed teams across Manage Organization & Employee Master Data, Employee Life Cycle Management, Payroll and HR Information Management. We support flexible working.
* Manage employee life cycle management
* Manage the hiring process from contract creation to Onboarding
* Coordinate the administration of national or international transfers including immigration and relocation
* Coordinate and administer termination and offboarding activities
* Manage all documents related to employee life cycle management (preparation, collection, validation, archiving)
* Address operational issues and follow through to resolution in an effective and timely manner
* Deliver operational KPIs and comply with Sanofi policies and guidelines including GDPR
What we are looking for in you
* Graduate or Master's degree with HR or business administration
* Good understanding of the end-to-end HR process and activities
* Experience in running HR services within a Business Services organization is advantageous
* Fluent in English
* Knowledge of other European languages (advantageous)
About Sanofi Business Services
Sanofi Business Services core purpose is to drive transformation and digitalization to deliver best in class service delivery.
Together, we will drive value creation to allow our business divisions to focus on their core competencies and the best way to get healthcare to patients faster.
As a international multi-cultural organization, you will be collaborating with diverse teams to support Europe.
Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients.
We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services will be located on the White House site, in the heart of one of Budapest's most famous business districts. The site will offer comfortable, sustainable and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by any kind of transport; the site is a 3-minute walk from Árpád híd and Dózsa György út metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core.
Explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
Empower Life Everyday
In 2019 Sanofi Hungary has been awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time and for the 1st time in its history Sanofi has received the Global Top Employer certification as well.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100.000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
Every day, Sanofi's employees are committed to improve the lives of people around the world, with sustainable and responsible solutions and initiatives.
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all
|Posted on:||01 Nov 2020|