About the Opportunity
As an Employee Life Cycle Management Generalist, you will influence the future digitalization of the end-to-end HR processes and activities, leaving you to be the expert in your field. Being part of an international transformational multi-cultural organisation, you will be collaborating with diverse teams to support the wider Sanofi. Reporting to the Employee Life Cycle Management Lead and working closely with Customer Service, HR, and Legal you will establish and embed teams across Manage Organization & Employee Master Data, Employee Life Cycle Management, Payroll and HR Information Management. We support flexible working.
* Manage employee life cycle management
* Manage the hiring process from contract creation to Onboarding
* Coordinate the administration of national or international transfers including immigration and relocation
* Coordinate and administer termination and offboarding activities
* Manage all documents related to employee life cycle management (preparation, collection, validation, archiving)
* Address operational issues and follow through to resolution in an effective and timely manner
* Deliver operational KPIs and comply with Sanofi policies and guidelines including GDPR
What we are looking for in you
* Graduate or Master's degree with HR or business administration
* Good understanding of the end-to-end HR process and activities
* Experience in running HR services within a Business Services organization is advantageous
* Fluency in English and another European language is an advanta
About Sanofi Business Services
In 2019 Sanofi Hungary was awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time while the same year Sanofi received the Global Top Employer award the 1st time in history. / while the same year Sanofi became a certified Global Top Employer the 1st time in history.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100 000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
The core purpose of Sanofi Business Services is to drive transformation and digitalization to enable best in class service delivery. Together we are to create value - we facilitate the work of business divisions to focus on their core competencies so that Sanofi can provide the best healthcare possible. Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients. We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services are in Váci Greens, in the heart of one of Budapest's most famous business districts. The site offers a comfortable, sustainable and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by transportation; the site is between Gyöngyösi utca and Forgách utca metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core, then explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all
|Posted on:||02 May 2021|