Connect the dots, join EY and advise on the big picture
* Expand your network, enhance your skills and engage with clients
* Provide impactful advice on a wide range of general insurance projects
* Work in multi-disciplinary teams with leading professionals
We are looking for actuaries and other quantitative professionals who are interested in growing their career in advising on financial risk management, specifically within the insurance sector. We are looking for talented professionals with minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience.
This role will provide you with opportunities to apply your knowledge and experience in delivering pragmatic solutions to our clients. You will build valuable relationships with primarily financial services clients and develop strong capabilities, through both formal training and working with senior mentors and talented colleagues.
* Contribute to actuarial advisory and audit assignments in Hungary and other CEE countries
* Audit support on Local GAAP and IFRS audit, both life and non-life segments
* Solvency II regulation support and review
* Actuarial and insurance advisory
* Mergers & Acquisitions, actuarial modelling, employee benefit valuations
* Actively contribute to a wide range of client projects
* Manage small teams of junior actuarial and trainees as part of a larger project, including performance management
* Mentoring less experienced colleagues
* MSc in Actuarial sciences or relevant mathematical/financial studies
* At least 2 years of actuarial experience in the insurance/finance industry or advisory/audit
* Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Experience in using actuarial and/or statistical software
* Knowledge in IFRS standards and/or Solvency II
* Analytical mindset
* Knowledge of a programming language and/or algorithmic thinking is an advantage
* Good writing and documentation skills, good organizational skills
* Strong communication skills and client oriented approach
* Ability to work in a team effectively
* Self-motivation, proactiveness
* Fluent Hungarian and English knowledge is a must
We offer you:
* Great work environment, great colleagues.
* Challenging and varied work experience with the most prestigious clients and many opportunities for taking on responsibility.
* Pleasant work environment in Budapest
* Ongoing training, development and career opportunities
* Competitive remuneration package