* Plans, controls and takes responsibility for the provision of the scope of services in time & quality
* Is responsible accountable/responsible for the compilation and subject-specific/functional content of the technical/operational concept.
* Advises and supports the SDM with respect to commissioning and cost optimization.
* Plans and develops efficiency improvement measures in coordination with the SDM and takes responsibility for their implementation within Delivery.
* May be involved as a consultant regarding existing business.
* Transfers Service Chains from the transformation phase into the operating phase and controls/manages the Service Lines involved via the OPMs.
* Takes overall responsibility for the E2E quality of the Service Chains.
* Provides cost and service transparency regarding the individual services of Service Chains.
* Forms a SPOC for production-related issues in the Service Lines and for SDM.
* Is responsible for the completeness and quality of data in the Asset and Configuration Management system of a Service Chain.
* Take responsibility for compliance with target parameters (OLA) regarding Incident, Problem, and Change processing within the commissioned scope of services.
* Ensures the agreed upon reporting is provided, for example according to OLA, SDE etc. Job requirements
* BSc degree or relevant technical experience/knowledge
* Fluent German knowledge
* Intermediate English knowledge
* Technical knowledge, tool knowledge: advantage (SM9,TSAM,SOM@SAP)
* Financial orientation in term (CAPEX, OPEX) any financial experience would be great
* Project management experience, preferably management experience
* Intercultural understanding, experience in working in international environment
* Very good communication skills
* Open minded, target oriented
* Able to sustain stress straight forward natural talent for managing (in case he has no direct proof of management background in his career) IT Services Hungary
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-services operating from our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged. We satisfy the needs of clients on international scale in the fields of system integration and operation, while our services also include all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP systems services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. Our work has been acknowledged by awards "Investor of the Year" (2008 and 2015) and "Employer of the Year" (2014/2015, National Champion). Since 2014, our company has also won the Superbrands award multiple times, while most recently IT Business gave us the title "The Most Successful ICT enterprise" in 2017