Some background on the role:
You will help the KYC (Know Your Customer) team to prepare for the launch of sending money from Israel. In the beginning, you'll be responsible for translating documents, creating training materials and reviewing personal and business identification documents in Hebrew. As a Hebrew speaking member of the team you'll have the opportunity to see how a new product is launched from scratch.
You can expect working with a number of people from different operational teams, product teams to analysts. You'll directly impact how quickly we're able to service our customers as well as helping your team to prepare for the launch and understanding our customers needs. After a successful launch, your mission is to ensure that our customers will receive fast and efficient service while being in line with local regulations.
The role as a Hebrew speaking KYC Agent gives you the opportunity to:
* Be the main contact for questions related to customer on-boarding and making follow-up with the customer about the verification process;
* Creating manuals and training materials for our KYC team and your team members;
* Translating documents and emails for customer communication;
* Ensure customer on-boarding in a timely manner
* Work with your colleagues in KYC operational teams to enhance their knowledge of (COMPANY NAME)'s Customer Due Diligence obligations in the Israeli market;
* Escalate any suspicions and/or concerns to the AML and Fraud teams for review;
* Contribute in creating and improving the on-boarding experience for customers that match their expectations as well as that of the regulator;
* Review customer identification and other relevant documentation to ensure legitimacy.
As the KYC Agent you should have the following skills:
* Your verbal and written Hebrew skills are excellent and you're fluent in English (any additional language skill is a plus)
* You are eligible to work in Hungary (we're open to offer part-time job and you'd be working 20 hours per week)
* You can multitask and take charge in different situations
* You're able to handle routine, flexible and have a razor sharp attention to detail
* You're a proactive team player who knows how to prioritize work and is willing to get things done.
* Application review
* Video interview and KYC test in HireVue
* Final interview with two Team Leads
* Start date: Qx xxx2
PS! If you're interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV in English and answering the application questions.
We are committed to support Ukrainian refugees applying for this position. If you've had to relocate and are looking for a new job, don't hesitate to apply below.
We're people without borders - without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you're passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you'll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you've got great experience, the right skills for the role and you're great at articulating your thinking, we'd like to hear from you
|Posted on:||23 Jun 2022|