At (COMPANY NAME), we value what makes you unique. Be part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress, and deliver meaningful innovations.
At our Packaging & Labelling (P&L) Engineering Department in (COMPANY NAME), plc, we focus on the development of cutting-edge medical device packaging in the Vascular & Implant Therapies Space. Our P&L Engineers support a broad array of continuous improvement & sustaining initiatives & are directly involved in the development of innovative packaging for use in medical procedures.
Come for a job, stay for a career!
A Day in The Life Of:
• Work as part of a cross functional team supporting packaging sustaining & continuous improvement initiatives & R&D projects.
• Draft technical documentation, including specifications, package testing protocols, and validation associated with the qualification and release of package designs.
• To develop packaging products for use in medical procedures as defined/required by the business needs of the company.
• Participate on cross-functional, cross-site project teams focusing on packaging, packaging technology and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Participate in sub-task activities as directed form the core team for a particular project.
• Support process development, process validation & characterization activities for technology transfers & process improvement initiatives.
• Effectively represent (COMPANY NAME) Vascular externally with our Vendors.
• Liaise with external technical engineering specialists on technology opportunities for P&L & R&D programs.
• Liaise with and support the Sterilization Group on project deliverables for Sterilization Validation activities.
• To document design/development/test activities as required in Engineering Laboratory notebooks.
• To support the introduction/implementation of product/process/materials changes to the manufacturing operation.
Key Skills & Experience
• Promotes and practices a culture of integrity, ethics and compliance with laws and policies.
• Collaborates across organizational boundaries.
• Translates complexity into simplicity and articulates crispy and clearly. Creates and communicates clear strategy/plan.
• Demonstrates good judgement.
• Takes accountability for and delivers consistent decisions, actions, and results.
• Be passionate and driven, with the ability to making tough decisions in difficult situations.
• Qualified person to Degree Level 8 in Engineering/Science/Quality or a related discipline.
(COMPANY NAME) offer a competitive salary and flexible Benefits Package
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|
|Job duration:||18 months|