Who is (COMPANY NAME)?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless«. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Lead Full Stack Engineer (Access Services)
* Access Services Team is a dedicated collection of self-organizing, high performing, interdependent, co-located individuals representing different functional roles with all the necessary skills to create the foundational capabilities that application teams develop on top of it. This team leads with mission to provide overall stewardship of enterprise grade application architecture & design within the context of holistic software development. This includes driving the architecture & design decisions and building consensus around it. The team leads the exploration in software architecture & technology innovations along with enabling excellence in overall team.
* We are building a new team of talented engineers in our Dublin office to work on new and exciting products. The team is cross-functional, which means that between all its members they possess sufficient skills to do the work. There is no dictated leadership hierarchy within the team members.
* Consultant Level at (COMPANY NAME) is a high performing engineer within the organization and spearheads the architecture or framework implementations. He or she participates in the Software Development Life Cycle through Coaching, R&D, Proof of Concepts, Prototyping, Code review etc. Additionally, he or she influences the development practices so that they are in compliance with best practices, policies and procedures.
* Do you have what it takes to provide technical leadership for a Scrum team, including coaching and mentoring? Have you got the skills to be recognized as a Lead Engineer in a Scrum team?
* Execute and own the baseline architecture implementations and design activities collaborating with other engineers and engineering teams.
* Regularly communicate with management about risk analysis and design trade-offs.
* Work on Pre SDLC or Discovery activities owning and contributing to assigned activities related to technical feasibility & assessment, providing responses.
* Provide guidance to teams on development standards, automation and tools.
* Identify performance bottlenecks and come up with novel ways to solve them.
* Work to define feature requirements and deliver the product that materially impacts the business and improves the consumer experience.
* BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in working with fast paced, modern architecture using REST API's, NO/SQL databases and actively participate in R&D on the new frameworks.
* Working experience using React, Spring boot, MongoDB or similar technologies.
* Good understanding of private or public cloud eco systems.
* Proficiency in Software Development Best Practices (TDD/BDD, Unit test, Continuous Delivery, …)
* Working experience in a continuous integration development environment, preferably Jenkins.
* Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Desire to stay abreast of new development technologies and tools.
* Very good inter-personal skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment.
* Strong communication skills, with an ability to express design ideas to a development team.
Nice to have
* Experience in secure software development.
* Experience with application monitoring tools and practices.
(COMPANY NAME) is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly