We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team - one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Associate Analyst - Identity Access
* Identity Access Management teams are responsible for end to end providing services to support internal employees and external customers capabilities to retrieve access to (COMPANY NAME) systems and applications, including physical security access.
* This position is on the Identity Access Business Operations (BizOps) team which is responsible for production readiness and response to customer impacting incidents for the Identity Access Management systems.
* This position will involve taking focus on maintenance of all identity access management security systems that protect and ensure the safety of enterprise information assets.
* This position will be involved in the update of security patches for products, appliances, and platforms under the responsibility of Identity Access BizOps
* Proactively manage production and change activities to maximize customer experience, and increase the overall value of supported applications
* Be able to understand technically the tasks that they are working on & dig in to ask challenging questions to make sure that objectives are being executive efficiently
* What interests you about Corporate Security?
* Give an example of when you have thought outside of the box to solve a problem?
* Assist the Access Business Operations to ensure a particular project is completed to enhance the platform quality.
* Support security applications for identity, authorization, and policy management in a multi-tiered infrastructure
* Responsible for coordinating with internal teams to enhance platform quality
* Execute documented plans to improve quality for each project that impacts the platform
* Ensures platform procedures are well documented.
* Demonstrated ability to learn a broad range of identity and access management technologies.
* Participate, as part of a global team, to transition any open items to global team members
* Partners with other peers in the Identity Access Management organization to ensure governance processes are in place, enabling access to the business with least privileges
All About You
* Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive
* Familiar with supporting a production application.
* Must have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment
* Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results
* Exposure to in Information Security concepts
* Strong skills to troubleshoot, problem solve, and follow documented procedures
* Understanding of thoughtful risk taking
* Basic to Intermediate technical background (Windows, AIX, Linux, UNIX, databases (Oracle, DB2), web applications) including basic network fundamentals
* Exposure to BASH, PERL\Python and automation tools (not limited to Ruby, Chef, Jenkins 2, Puppet)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
(COMPANY NAME) is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly
|Posted on:||22 Jul 2021|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|