Position at (COMPANY NAME)
Trust and Safety (ACE) Abuse Content Enforcement Analyst (German)
(COMPANY NAME) was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At (COMPANY NAME), we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Trust & Safety Content Analyst who will be responsible for processing and investigating terms of service, fraudulent and spam related violations. Report and reconciliation of disputes as well as minimizing risk and loss is essential in this position. The position is expected to complete inquiries in a timely and precise manner. Serving our more than 450 million members worldwide, the Trust & Safety team is the group tasked with keeping (COMPANY NAME) a professional and safe platform. Our team members are proactive, motivated, organized, and possess a global perspective - and able to work well in a fast paced, team-oriented environment. The analysts are directly responsible for making the internet safer, protecting free speech and defending our brand. They will have direct exposure to engineering, data science, policy and data analyst stakeholders and will need to help define and implement operational solutions to emerging threats. In addition, they will perform other key Analyst functions including driving improvements in the team's processes, technology and tools.
* 2+ years of experience with content policy or anti-abuse operations.
* Fluency in German language.
* Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking and analysis. Strong attention to detail
* Familiarity with Internet policy and regulatory environments.
* Passion for keeping our users safe while protecting free speech
* Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through.
* Excellent project manager and self-starter, with the ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives at the same time.
* Strong written and spoken communications skills. Ability to work flexibly and to exercise good judgement in a high pressure environment
* Competency in Excel, SQL and other technical skills a plus
* Experience using Microsoft Office products including: Outlook, and PowerPoint with proficiency in Excel and Word.
* Research and resolve all issues related to spam, account takeover and terms of service violations.
* Basic knowledge of identity theft and industry risk trends.
* Effectively identify problems and issues by performing relevant research using the appropriate tools.
* Able to manage internal escalations received for fraud and all other disputes.
* Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates; including but not limited to policies, upgrades, and customer care issues.
* Analyze identity theft and misuse reports, identify trends that need to be addressed and communicate findings to the appropriate stakeholders.
* Address site violations in a timely manner written correspondence.
* Maintain and promote a positive attitude while meeting productivity goals.
lang: en_US (COMPANY NAME) Facebook Twitter Email