Who is (COMPANY NAME)?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant Systems Analyst - Fraud Platform
The (COMPANY NAME) Fraud Scoring and Analytics team in Dublin have an exciting opportunity to hire a high-calibre Consultant Systems Analyst to work on (COMPANY NAME)'s Decision Management Platform. This platform processes billions of transactions per month in tens of milliseconds. Its purpose is to authenticate users and combat fraud.
* Would you like to work on a team that is building industry leading solutions for fighting fraud?
* Do you want to learn cutting edge technologies and help solve complex business problems?
* Do you have creative problem-solving techniques?
* Are you motivated to be a part of an organisation that is driving a world beyond cash?
We would like to hear from you!
This role involves partnering with Product Owners and Technology teams to understand new business opportunities and bring functional requirements to life. The candidate will work closely with Agile Development teams to support them in completing design and implementation activities.
The role involves:
* Partnering with Product Owners, Architects, Tech Leads, System Analysts to solution new features for innovative capabilities on the (COMPANY NAME) Fraud Decision Management Platform.
* Partnering closely with all stakeholders to refine requirements and address any questions.
* Analysing and understanding current state processes to ensure that the context and
implications of change are understood by the Development team.
- Ensuring that clear documentation is provided for all features.
* Breaking down new feature requests into shell stories that can be handed over to Systems Analysts to add detailed implementation details.
* Ability to manage stakeholder expectations.
* Provide technical support to Product Owners and other Business stakeholders during implementation of new products/services.
* Provide subject matter expertise for our services and applications.
* Work as part of a co-located, high-performing Agile Scrum team.
* Very strong technical aptitude and ability to quickly gain technical understanding of the Decision
* Ability to understand complex flows.
* Knowledge of Java back-end development and working with Java frameworks such as
Spring, JMS and JMX an advantage. Knowledge of application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat an advantage.
* Experience working with distributed systems and messaging queuing systems.
* Knowledge of the payments industry preferred.
* Passionate about Agile software development and experiencing working with SAFe or
* Knowledge of Business Rules Management Systems.
* High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure.
* High degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on
* Strong negotiation skills and the ability to build consensus from stakeholders.
* Excellent communication (verbal and written) and strong collaboration skills.
* Ability to distill complex concepts and requirements into easy to understand requests.
* Show initiative and demonstrate a willingness to take on challenging opportunities.
* Fluency in English.
(COMPANY NAME) is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly