This role, based in Cork, reports to the Senior HR Manager, G&A EMEIA, key responsibilities include:
* Partnering closely with key business leaders in Cork covering the G&A Functions, key focus will be on the Finance teams initially.
* Participating in Functional management meetings as appropriate as part of their team.
* Engage with business leaders on people strategy and delivery of strategy through organisation design and structure, implementation of changes with support form the ER and legal teams.
* Operational HR support to employees and managers
* Talent and performance Management - manage the performance review process and related employee and manager training. Partner with leadership to deliver talent planning activities that will identify talent, leadership development priorities and succession plans.
* Compensation and Benefits - Partner with the Comp and Bens teams when required and manage the annual compensation review process for client groups.
* Partner with the recruiting team for key hires
* Understand training and development needs within functional groups and arrange appropriate solutions for individuals and managers.
* Partner with (COMPANY NAME) University to reinforce (COMPANY NAME) culture within teams.
* Partner with appropriate specialist functions such as Payroll, Comp Services, Business Conduct and HR and Benefits to ensure compliance when issues are identified.
* Partner and collaborate with US and EMEIA HR colleagues on strategic and tactical projects, providing guidance and support when required
* Lead or participate in HR specific or specialist function driven projects