Who is (COMPANY NAME)?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless«. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Technical Product Support Specialist (API)
API Support focuses on providing a fantastic customer experience while interacting with businesses and consumers on global-impacting financial products using (COMPANY NAME)'s Open API Platform. Support of this Open API Platform is ground breaking for (COMPANY NAME) and is the future of enabling a world beyond cash. API Support focuses on three driving principles: connecting people with information, resolution management, communication- all while centered on the customer experience.
* Have you provided product technical support for new technology at a global scale?
* Are you wanting to be part of a new, dynamic team?
* Is leading edge technology and being part of a global company exciting to you?
Responsible for the analysis, troubleshooting, support, consultation and review of customer support practices related to new technology and services in a customer-facing environment. Will design, provide strategic support solutions adhering to (COMPANY NAME) Standards process & procedures using both independent & relational database support structures. Ideal candidate will be very well versed in Open API support and developing technical solutions. Person will be a technical evangelist for (COMPANY NAME) API products and represent the voice of the customer to the product line. Application testing and support will be focused continually on the customer experience. Supplying clients with information, the ability to adapt, and staying at the fore front of technology and big data concepts are needed to be successful. The desired candidate will identify gaps in documentation, assist in the creation of internal and external self-help tutorials, and at times scalable/repeatable training videos. Strong collaboration will be needed with all levels of management in this Open API space.
All about you:
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
* Customer-facing experience is recommended.
* Serve as focal point for customer issues and capture detailed and accurate information about issues, concerns and enhancements.
* Use analytical and problem solving skills to help provide solutions that satisfy business needs.
* Liaise with the project architect and/or technical support teams to confirm and substantiate functional and technical designs.
* Investigate customer issues with web service applications to find and communicate solutions
* Identify and analyze processing incidents to communicate with both customers and internal partners
* Provide documentation of current processes, improvements to existing processes, and apply existing support knowledge to build out support models for new products and services
* Broad understanding of Software Engineering Patterns and Concepts is preferred
* Exhibit solid foundation of programming practices - Java / C# / Python / Perl / Ruby (at least one), OAuth
* Have detailed knowledge of REST based application software
* Exhibit enhanced functional and technical knowledge of API based products
* Demonstrate the ability to prioritize work and meet timely milestones.
* Experience in delivering secure solutions in Financial Services Sector is preferred.
* Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive.
* Possesses strong communication skills -- both verbal and written - and strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
* Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
(COMPANY NAME) is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly