To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
As a member of the (COMPANY NAME) Technical Support team in EMEA, the Technical Support Manager will oversee the day-to-day support operations of a focused multi-lingual technical support team and ensure the success of this function.
This position will be located at (COMPANY NAME)'s Dublin office in Sandyford and will report directly to the EMEA Director of Technical Support, also based in Dublin, Ireland.
The successful candidate will be independent, self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented, influential, experienced in dealing with Business Leaders & Company executives and be able to define and provide a high level of customer satisfaction through the delivery of world-class technical support services.
* Manage a team of highly skilled multi-lingual support engineers that are located in Dublin and throughout the EMEA region to handle daily case volume and major customer escalations
* Work with Global Delivery Partners and internal Mission Critical Success Team
* Manage the daily operations of the team members, including schedules, case and phone routing and coverage, out of office coordination etc
* Manage support level and customer satisfaction metrics; ensure that all relevant KPIs are being met to ensure alignment with global targets
* Hire, develop and evaluate personnel to ensure an efficient business operation
* Coordinate with other Customer Support Managers to ensure optimal allocation of resources to meet volume demands
* Manage the communication of new or recurring problems to product management, product development, customer-facing employees, and customers
* Conduct regular 1:1 meetings and formal reviews with team members to monitor progress, to set expectations and to coach and develop employee skills
* Receive and manage customer complaints and escalate to appropriate personnel ensuring successful and timely resolution
* Identify and implement changes to methods, processes, systems and technologies to improve operational metrics
* Ensure team has access to tools, methodologies and any resources needed
* Experience working in critical support operations or a technical support management position.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to manage a team of engineers through technical escalations efficiently and appropriately
* Ability to effectively work within tight schedules and fast-paced environment
* Ability to attract, hire and retain high-performing support professionals
* Experience leading projects and determining innovative solutions to improve global processes
* Previous experience working in a CRM / Cloud-based environment is beneficial
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all