* Location: Waterford
* Hybrid working in line with Sanofi guidelines
* Job type: 23 month Fixed Term Contract
For more than 20 years, our Waterford team has continued to grow and diversify to serve patients around the world. Today, a team of almost 800 work together at a state-of-the-art biopharmaceutical and medical device campus. Recognised through multiple local and national awards, Sanofi Waterford offers flexible working and access to a world of opportunities to grow your career at one location. As well as attractive benefits, the team enjoy access to an onsite gym and medical centre that underpin a strong commitment to health and wellbeing.
About the job
The Statistician works in the MSAT Manufacturing Technologies & Industrialisation (MT&I) department as a Site Subject Matter Expert, to guide the development of site statistical systems, the training of engineering and quality personnel in the use of these systems and in promoting their subsequent use on site at the Waterford Facility and within the Sanofi network for drug products.
The Statistician will enable site engineers, chemists & scientists in designing and deploying systems to transform data into useful process information.
The Statistician will promote the expansion of current business and introduce new drug product platforms across the site from a statistical perspective.
Advocate statistical best practices across the site
* Provide statistical guidance for method validations and method transfers in the areas of accuracy, precision, linearity, equivalence testing (TOST), power and sample size
* Manage major process engineering and/or quality investigations from a statistical perspective to ensure data is available to provide focused information as part of the problem solving processes
* Support the roll out of statistical process control across the manufacturing platforms to promote equipment and product reliability
* Evaluate the statistical methods and procedures used to obtain data to ensure validity, applicability, efficiency, and accuracy
* Investigate and interpret statistical data to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information, e.g. use statistical tools to demonstrate comparability for process transfers
* Develop and test experimental designs, sampling techniques, sampling plans and analytical methods
* Examine theories, such as those of probability and inference, to discover mathematical bases for new or improved methods of obtaining and evaluating numerical data
* Deliver statistical training to engineers/scientists/quality personnel, specifically in the use of Minitab and JMP statistical software
* Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, or Applied Math
* 2+ years prior work experience in Statistics for those with only a Bachelor's degree
* In lieu of a degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, or Applied Math, people with 4 years prior work experience as a Statistician or Biostatistician in a related industry will also be considered
* Excellent comprehension of the applications of statistics in a manufacturing environment
* Excellent problem solving and data analytical skills
* Experience in statistical packages Minitab and JMP advantageous
Pursue progress. Discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn't happen without people - people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let's be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sxxxxx.xxm!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all
|Posted on:||28 Jun 2022|
|Job duration:||23 months|