To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
The (COMPANY NAME) Renewal Manager position available will be responsible for supporting a large portfolio of (COMPANY NAME) renewal contracts in an assigned multinational territory - this position will be in French Markets.
We craft strategic partnerships with internal partners such as Sales and Customer Success & Growth (CSG) organizations to secure every renewal. We minimize financial attrition, locking in the most favorable terms, identifying growth opportunities and passing our findings and insights back to the business. We offer full (COMPANY NAME) benefits and wellness advantages alongside a high base and large on target earning potential.
We are responsible for ensuring that our customers are set up for success while improving the financial results for (COMPANY NAME).
* Develop and implement win/win negotiation strategies for medium and large account contract renewals that improve contract value while protecting and enhancing customer trust.
* Partner with Account Executives to fully understand and develop a clear renewal strategy for each customer based on data driven decisions
* Improve account growth opportunities by playing and collaborative role on the account team and helping to drive incremental opportunities upon contract renewal. Own, drive and manage the renewals process in collaboration with the account team.
* Collaborate with internal resources such as Competitive Intelligence, Pricing, Product Management, Customer Success, Account Executives, Legal, and Sales and Revenue Operations to develop comprehensive 'win' strategies
* Identify customer requirements, uncover roadblocks, and demonstrate strong account management and commercial capabilities to drive renewal to on-time closure.
* Provide executive management with complete access to renewals and solicit executive involvement as required.
* Accurately maintain/update a rolling 120 day forecast of renewals in your territory and ensuring any uncovered risk is clearly communicated in order to develop resolution strategies.
* Follow and enforce standard methodologies for all internal processes including, but not limited to, Opportunity Management, Data Quality and accuracy, Quotations and Forecasting
* Adopt new initiatives and programs pro-actively and act as a subject matter expert and mentor to other members of the extended team and achieves financial and strategic targets for minimizing attrition, positioning favorable terms and boosting incremental revenue via up-sells, cross-sells and add-ons
* Engage in strategic account planning with key collaborators at AVP, RVP level to ensure accountability across teams. Acts as a Renewals brand ambassador.
* Proven experience in a Sales, Operations, or Account Management capacity with a strong focus on negotiating contracts
* Strong negotiation and objection handling skills that allow for value-based contract negotiations at the CXO level.
* Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
* Strong process management, financial savvy, and adherence to policy
* Strong customer management skills, including soft skills. Ability to demonstrate a strategic attitude to enable persuasive conversations with customers
* Ability to react and adapt to potential rapid shifts in priorities and organizational policies
* French language a plus in addition to English
* Knowledge of sxxxxxxxxx.xxm product and platform features, capabilities, and best use
* Ability to analyze data to formulate commercial recommendations.
* Experience with enterprise CRM or customer service application, particularly sxxxxxxxxx.xxm
* Ability to manage transactions through different stages using technology.
* Experience negotiating complex multi-year contracts
* Willingness and desire to take on additional tasks or pilot projects that are beneficial to the department or to the organization
* Completion of a negotiation skills course would be an asset
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
(COMPANY NAME), Inc. and Sxxxxxxxxx.xxg are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. (COMPANY NAME), Inc. and Sxxxxxxxxx.xxg do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. (COMPANY NAME), Inc. and Sxxxxxxxxx.xxg will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with (COMPANY NAME), Inc. or Sxxxxxxxxx.xxg.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|